• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A whole mass of roleplay things! Celebrities and fandom based long term only please!:)

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! Me again, I’m a 22 year old female writer seeking people to write with. Please be 18+ to dm. Just hunting for some new long term clean stories with plenty of muse and excitement! So about me: I’ve been writing for nearly twelve years I’m advanced lit plus and I tend to expect the same from my partners as I love a challenge. I do oc x canon pairings with me as the oc and the female . I do fandom roleplays only with plenty of story and plot in third person and past tense only.
Here are some requirements if you dm:
Please use good and proper grammar text slang in roleplays and some times, out of really frustrates me.
Doubles are welcome but I expect full equality for both ocs, at the moment I’m doing a lot of doubles so I’d appreciate some singles focusing on my oc as well.
I’m looking for those of you who can play canon males. This is for romantic oc x canon pairings.
Please be advanced lit this means three plus paragraphs and lots of detail.
I also use third and past I expect all potential partners to do the same.
Please also love plotting, I adore plotting and it’s one of my favourite parts of the roleplay process.
Fandoms and movies etc (in order of preference!)!:

Teen Wolf.
Ugly Betty.
Gossip Girl.
Glee.
The Originals.
The Vampire Diaries.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Harry Potter.
Divergent.
Hunger Games.
Maze Runner.
Skins (U.K.)
Teen Beach Movie.
Gilmore Girls.
Camp Rock.
Pirates of The Caribbean.
Legally Blonde.
Pretty In Pink.
Breakfast club.
Back To The future.

As well as fandoms I do also have a few celebs I’d be willing to pair with my oc:
Justin Bieber.
Shawn Mendes.
Nick Jonas.
Joe Jonas.
Daniel Gillies.

That’s everything in my list! I’m a super friendly writer so don’t be shy! Right now I’m seriously craving Ugly Betty, TVDU, Twilight and Teen Wolf.

#bxg #romance #romantic #advanced #advanced #clean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back