A Whisper, A Wanderer, A Wish - Or Perhaps None

BluEndings

The One Called Blu
Roleplay Type(s)
Introduction

Yes, I used a loading bar as a divider.
BluEndings

Greetings Hello. I go by Blu. BlueEndings. Or at least here I do. I guess. Apparently I speak in fractured sentences now. So that's a thing. I see there's a lot of nifty things that can be done here. I messed around a bit up there. Pretty neat. Seems handy. Seems very versatile. I guess I'm repeating myself at this point. Introductions aren't really my thing. You can probably see that. There's no helping it. Ah gee. Out with it then.

I'm not sure what I'm doing here to be honest. I kinda joined on a whim. I think I'd like to stay, but I'm not one to reach out often. I'm surprised I'm even writing this out. Though I guess I should hold off being impressed until this is actually posted. I consider myself pretty shy, reserved? Not quite sure which is the more proper term here. Which brings up a good point. I'm not that great a writer. I might be dyslexic even, but that might be an over assumption. I tend to do that. Whatever it might be, I have a bad habit of misreading and by extension miswriting. So please pardon it as much as you can.

The lot of these quirks might make me seem like I child, which is fair I suppose. I'm actually 17 going on 18 years in about a month. I'm a dude. I should probably clarify that. I've been told my way of writing is more "feminine", whatever that might mean. I'm also the kind of person who's pretty soft once you crack the outer shell, but let me tell you that shell is pretty darn thick.

Do not throw at wall.

Some of these facts can make it a bit difficult to interact with me, so I apologize. Unless you're super outgoing or something, but then again that might scare me away. lol. I know I'm not putting up a very convincing introduction for myself, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I also feel like my name paired with my personality might give off the wrong impression. I just thought it sounded cool, and I'm quite proud of the clever melding, even if not all that special. If it is taken as blue as in "sad" that would be quite ironic, considering I'm a sucker for happy endings. Though I won't deny that sad endings can be more impactful, and like them too.

So uh, I'm not sure why I'm writing this one o'clock in the morning, so I should probably move it along.

If you survived that part that means you're stubborn, determined, or obligated. That's a joke. Anyway, as far as interests...

Honestly I think I'm a pretty open book. I'm a sucker for compelling story. Anything that can make me feel something is certainly something that interests me. Dark, quirky, lovey-dovey, you name it. This basically covers any genre, though I'm sure there are exceptions. That said, I live and breath anything fantasy. I suppose that is what I would call my go-to, but certainly not limited to. Make no mistake, just because these are things I enjoy does not mean I am good at them. I don't believe there is any particular thing I excel at, but my goal is the same as my desire: feeling. I would like to be able to make my content stir emotion in others in the same way I wish to have emotion stirred in me.

Based upon the settings in the profile I should mention one on one vs groups. I'm not quite sure where I stand. A group provides the opportunity to blend in, but at the same time fade away into background noise while one on one would be front stage spotlight. I can't say I have much experience in either.

Well, hopefully I covered at least the "basics", I'm rather tired and would like to get some shut-eye. Hopefully the fatigue didn't let anything too embarrassing slip. Anyway, thanks for reading this. I would certainly like to be involved, and will try to apply myself as much as possible. If there are things you think I should be aware of, or things I should add then I would love to hear it.

Thank you for your time.​

Last edited:
Hi Blu, welcome to rpnation \o/

Wow, I didnt think I'd be the first to welcome you, but miracles do seem to happen. I'm pretty new at this site too (I only joined yesterday) and have a similar passion for fantasy. If you'd like you can check out what rps I'm currently searching for partners for: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/looking-for-partner-s.349235/, but that's enough about me, if you have any stories you want to rp yourself, you might want to go too the Looking for Partners forum and...

I guess you know all of this already though, since rpnation should have send you a message with a lot of links. Ah well.

Nice to have you here ^;3^

As far as introductions go, this is one of the best I have seen. Not many people take to coding right off the bat. I just started a few days ago.

Anywho, Welcome to the site Blu!!!!! (*waves furiously until she's noticed*)

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread