A welcoming party for myself; thrown by myself

XXSilence

Standardized tests tomorrow- kill me now, please!
Hunter: "Hello. Not much of a party, I know... Anyways, I guess I'm glad to be here? I hope I can have tons of fun roleplaying with all of you! Also, allow me to introduce myself... I'm Hunter, one of the characters on this profile."
Rae: "Tell them stuff about yourself already!"
Hunter: "I know, I know... Well, I love chocolate candies and sleeping and wearing hoodies..."
Rae: "Booooorrrriiiingggg..."
Hunter: "Shut up!"
Shikane: "Just ignore them... Oh, and please welcome us kindly."
Rae: "Oh, look at Kane, acting all sweet."
Hunter/Shikane: "Shut. Up."
------------------------------
Admin's Turn
Hello everyone. I don't know if I can be super active since I have school (groaning, homework, exams) , but I'll try my best. The characters above me are ones I've already created, but I didn't insert Mia because I didn't feel like it. Please note that I am NOT being cliche and having these as my separate personalities, it's just that I like creating my character's reactions. Before I go and slink around on the internet, I want to explain some of my habits while roleplaying.

1. Quotation marks- when I use quotation marks around a set of text, it means the character I listed before the colon is saying these things.
2. Italicized- things in italics indicates the thought of the character.
3. Bold- when things are bolded within quotation marks or italics, it's for emphasis. When it's just bold on its own, it signifies the action.
4. Double up- this is a combination of bold and italics, and it is probably a mix of action and narration. It's basically the narrator.
5.Parentheses- things that are within parentheses are messages to the other roleplayer(s) about having to go offline or what should happen next in the story.

Again, thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm sure I'll have a great time here.
-XXSilence

Last edited:
Well, you certainly seem like an interesting individual. Warmest welcomes to you! Welcome to RPNation!

Thanks. I wanted to leave a mark, not some lame "HEY WHATS UP"
like my first Tweet XD

Users who are viewing this thread