• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered A way to delete an account.

Silver Wolf

Something Random
Currently I am considering to delete my account. Considering being the key word, so I want to know how one deletes their account on this site.

That isn't possible. You can change the email the account is associated with and also change the password to something you won't remember.

There is no way to truly delete an account. Simply change your email/notification settings, set your password to something you'd never remember in a million years, and be free of your earthly bonds.

Currently I am considering to delete my account. Considering being the key word, so I want to know how one deletes their account on this site.
To restate what's already been said, accounts are never deleted. I would take the suggested methods above if you wish to no longer have access to your account.

This question gets asked all the time so suggestion: PIN IT so others can see it here and no more questions like this need be asked.

I was wondering if there was any way to delete my account. I am done being on this website and I would no longer like to have an account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back