• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A War Of Princes [REVIVAL]

uoALVl7.png

............... I don't know how to respond to that bologna.
It literally makes me sad that there are people out there that dont know how to interpret the bible properly and end up believing shit like this. they make all Christians look like complete dumb-asses

It literally makes me sad that there are people out there that dont know how to interpret the bible properly and end up believing shit like this. they make all Christians look like complete dumb-asses
I mean, I'm a pagan, so normally I don't understand any Bible shit, but this just looks so unbelievably wrong on multiple levels. o-o

I mean, I'm a pagan, so normally I don't understand any Bible shit, but this just looks so unbelievably wrong on multiple levels. o-o
XD you dont even know the half of it. As a Christian, I look to both the bible and nature for answers, as both are works of God. If one doses not line up with the other, I do my research to find out why. But people like this only look to the bible and not to nature for the answers and it shows how dumb they are

Users who are viewing this thread

Back