• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A wandering mountain hermit who needs to be more productive

Leon Knightale

L'Aventurier
I tend to be a lazy, tired and unmotivated person who barely writes. Yet, I want to get better at writing and form a habit of being active.

Useful things to know:

1. No romance. I just don't do romance.

2. I live a rough life where unexpected things happen sometimes. For instance, I could end up losing internet and not be able to reply for a week, or even a month. I'm sorry if that happens, but it's not often that it occurs.

3. I will probably reply to RP posts within a day. At max it will probably be 2 ~ 3 days if I delay.

4. I try to be literate and write a lot. Like, several paragraphs. But sometimes I suck at writing when my creativity gets low, so I may write less on such days. I will still, however, put effort into my replies.

5. My prose isn't so good. It may look lifeless sometimes.

6. I have Discord.

7. I am not too bothered by how often you post and how lengthy your posts are. I'd prefer if you could reply once within 4 days, but I understand if you can't or don't want to.

I'm open to original roleplays, fandoms, almost anything you want. Here are some fandoms I am personally familiar with.

RWBY
Mega Man
Sherlock Holmes (the book series)
Arsène Lupin
JoJo's Bizzare Adventure
Fire Emblem
Final Fantasy
Legend of Zelda
LaTale
Earthbound/Mother
Detective Conan
Magic Kaito
Chrono Trigger
Hypnosis Mic
Highschool DxD
Percy Jackson
Harry Potter
One Piece
Fate/Stay Night
Bungou Stray Dogs
Omaegotoki

If you want to roleplay something that isn't listed here, feel free to tell me. You can PM or post here, whatever you prefer.

Im intrested in magic kaito ans detective conan but you dont do romance [;_;]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back