HP:50

DEF:3520

ATK:50

COW:0

EOW:300

Main Weapon:Bladed Shield

ATK when equipped:55

DEF when equipped:9999

Weapon Description:A edged shield. Raises the users guard.

Main Power:Defense

Magic-

Heal:Heals the user for 30 health. Cooldown:20 sec

Minor Guard:Raises DEF by 10. Cool down:10 sec

Metal Skin:Negates Bleeding. Cooldown:1 min

Brave Burst:Heavy Guard

Raises all allies DEF by 900% for 1 turn

Hits Required to Allow Activation(Taken or Inflicted):20

Super Brave Burst:Ancient Guard

Raises all allies DEF by 1200% for 3 turns

Hits Required to Allow Activation(Taken or Inflicted):50

Ultimate Brave Burst:Ultimate Militum

Raises all allies DEF by 3000% for 2 turns and Protects user from attack that would normally kill him/her.

Hits Required to Allow Activation(Taken or Inflicted):100

Appearence-Body:Unknown as he hides under his armor all of the time.

Appearence-Clothing/Armor:Wears ancient Gaia plate armor. The armor allows the user to survive 5000 years before death.

Likes:Saving People, Staying in the front line, Looking at stars in the sky or beautiful scenes in general

Dislikes:Staying in the back, Watching life die, Evil People

Bio:A warrior of the ancient Gaia army from 2960 years ago, he kept his look from his age 3000 years ago, 40, as he was awakened in the soil of the hole to the underground. However, his allies were still sleeping. He woke up to a strange bed of yellow flowers with a child wearing weird clothing laying on top of them. He watched the child get up and encounter a talking, smiling yellow flower that, eventually, tries to attack them, only to be countered and chased away by a tall goat lady. He waited for them to leave, then dug himself out of his dirt bed to explore this strange place.

Origins:The only thing he remembers is that he was stored inside of the earth to preserve his life, along with his allies. He slept through the war he was fighting and the war between the Humans and Monsters before being awoken by chance.

Other Information-How to Kill Rain

1.Hit him 50 times on his R/L Arm or Leg(Depends on if he heals himself).

2.Stab him in his face(1-hit K.O) If you strike him, you will just hurt yourself on the hard metal. Any blade can Pierce his helmet, but he is fully aware of that, so you'll see him guarding his Cranial area  most of the time.

3.Hit him 200 times in his chestal area(Depends on if he heals himself)

4.Use magic. Fire is effective against skin, and Corrosive/Acid is effective against armor.

5.Drown Him(Almost Impossible).

6.Break His shield. He will be vulnerable then(Almost Impossible).

Notes:I am genuinely serious about this one Kiritolsamu. So now, I will explain to you how Rain is not overpowered. His damage is pretty low, and it doesn't take mucjph to kill him if you are aiming for his Head, Arms or Legs. His attacks are pretty slow, so the opposed gets 2 turns to attack after Rain's turn. The only problem Monsters or anyone in general would have to deal with is his defense. If you break his shield, he is pretty much an easy target. See? Not overpowered! Even though his special trait allows for 5 resets and 1 revive each reset, he is not overpowered. I guarantee it. Pretty weak for a 3000 year old warrior right? Even though you have to kill him 2 times. Well, 10 times of you count the resets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:Rain Ardentine

Race:Human(Fossilized)

Ortientation:Asexual

Personality:A hero, Kind, Forgiving, Defensive

LVL:31

HP:110

DEF:3520

ATK:50

COW:0

EOW:300

Main Weapon:Bladed Shield

ATK when equipped:55

DEF when equipped:1995

Weapon Description:A edged shield. Raises the users guard.

Main Power:Defense

Magic-

Heal:Heals the user for 30 health. Cooldown:20 sec

Minor Guard:Raises DEF by 10. Cool down:10 sec

Metal Skin:Negates Bleeding. Cooldown:1 min

Brave Burst:Heavy Guard

Raises all allies DEF by 900% for 1 turn

Hits Required to Allow Activation(Taken or Inflicted):20

Super Brave Burst:Ancient Guard

Raises all allies DEF by 1200% for 3 turns

Hits Required to Allow Activation(Taken or Inflicted):50

Ultimate Brave Burst:Ultimate Militum

Raises all allies DEF by 3000% for 2 turns and Protects user from attack that would normally kill him/her.

Hits Required to Allow Activation(Taken or Inflicted):100

Special Trait-Light of Gaia:Allows for 5 resets and 1 revive(1 revive each reset)

Appearence-Body:Unknown as he hides under his armor all of the time.

Appearence-Clothing/Armor:Wears ancient Gaia plate armor. The armor allows the user to survive 5000 years before death.

Likes:Saving People, Staying in the front line, Looking at stars in the sky or beautiful scenes in general

Dislikes:Staying in the back, Watching life die, Evil People

Bio:A warrior of the ancient Gaia army from 2960 years ago, he kept his look from his age 3000 years ago, 40, as he was awakened in the soil of the hole to the underground. However, his allies were still sleeping. He woke up to a strange bed of yellow flowers with a child wearing weird clothing laying on top of them. He watched the child get up and encounter a talking, smiling yellow flower that, eventually, tries to attack them, only to be countered and chased away by a tall goat lady. He waited for them to leave, then dug himself out of his dirt bed to explore this strange place.

Origins:The only thing he remembers is that he was stored inside of the earth to preserve his life, along with his allies. He slept through the war he was fighting and the war between the Humans and Monsters before being awoken by chance.

Other Information-How to Kill Rain

1.Hit him 50 times on his R/L Arm or Leg(Depends on if he heals himself).

2.Stab him in his face(1-hit K.O) If you strike him, you will just hurt yourself on the hard metal. Any blade can Pierce his helmet, but he is fully aware of that, so you'll see him guarding his Cranial area  most of the time.

3.Hit him 200 times in his chestal area(Depends on if he heals himself)

4.Use magic. Fire is effective against skin, and Corrosive/Acid is effective against armor.

5.Drown Him(Almost Impossible).

6.Break His shield. He will be vulnerable then(Almost Impossible).

Notes:I am genuinely serious about this one Kiritolsamu. So now, I will explain to you how Rain is not overpowered. His damage is pretty low, and it doesn't take mucjph to kill him if you are aiming for his Head, Arms or Legs. His attacks are pretty slow, so the opposed gets 2 turns to attack after Rain's turn. The only problem Monsters or anyone in general would have to deal with is his defense. If you break his shield, he is pretty much an easy target. See? Not overpowered! Even though his special trait allows for 5 resets and 1 revive each reset, he is not overpowered. I guarantee it. Pretty weak for a 3000 year old warrior right? Even though you have to kill him 2 times. Well, 10 times of you count the resets.

remove the special trait involving the revive and reset and your good. I made some minor changes to the stats that I believe to be more fair while still taking into account that he had fought in the war. I believe this would be better.

remove the special trait involving the revive and reset and your good. I made some minor changes to the stats that I believe to be more fair while still taking into account that he had fought in the war. I believe this would be better.

th.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back