• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One A Walk through Limbo Character List

Name: Alec Park
Appearance (Picture if you want): Alec is an Asian-American male who is approximately 6'2. He has a muscular yet rather slim build. He has medium-length black hair that is always slightly disheveled. He also wears glasses. On the night of the crash, Alec is wearing a blue T-shirt, blue hoodie-jacket, jeans, and running shoes.

Personality: First and foremost, Alec is more on the quiet side. He likes to observe situations and make plans ahead of time. He is rather intelligent and is quite good at making quick decisions. However, what he fears most is facing a situation that he can't figure out how to deal with. Alec is not exactly a brave person. He isn't one to rush to tackle an issue, and instead would rather try and figure out how to work around it. Around people, Alec is usually reserved initially, but will become more open as his relationships grow stronger.

Biography (doesn't have to be much, just explain why you're driving at night): Alec had a normal childhood, with nothing worth mention happening to him. He achieved relatively good grades in school, and had applied to many colleges, but hasn't heard back from them yet. In his senior year of high school, Alec got a job at a retail store in order to earn some extra cash for himself. On the night of the crash, Alec was driving home after spending a late shift at the store to cover for one of his coworkers.

Other: Alec drives his mom's Honda Odyssey 2016

iLuLuminate iLuLuminate
Here's my initial character concept

Last edited:
Name; Mariana Smith
Nickname; Mari
Age; 18
Gender; Female

Appearance; Also American, Mariana is a simple girl with the height of 5'4". She has slightly tanned skin and dark brown, almost black hair that goes down to her shoulder blades. Her eyes, with nearly perfect vision so no glasses required, are a light shade of hazel. Mari is a bit small in size and lacks muscle since she was never one for working out or actually doing what she had to during physical education in school. She was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and boots with a simple short sleeved shirt that was tucked in.

Personality; Let's just say Mari is anything but quiet. When she's confused, she asks way to many questions and when she's happy, she never seems to shut up. The only time she's even a bit reserved is when she's upset or panicking, in situations like that she finds it difficult to even open her mouth. She's not afraid to speak the truth if she firmly believes in it and will give an honest opinion without hesitation, doing so has only caused her to get in a bit of trouble with some people. Naturally, she's a bit of an optimist as well. It's hard to phase or even scare her but with the right situation, she may end up freezing. Despite how social she seems, she's not actually very open about herself either and dodging personal conversations is like her specialty.

Biography; I guess we could say she was having issues at home, an argument more specifically. A petty argument with her mother caused Mari to escape as soon as she could. She wanted to be out of that house, she just wanted to get away. Without any reluctance or another word to that woman, she stormed out of the house and drove away. It's not like she was angry for long, that feeling passes quickly and was replaced with guilt for what she had done. After a while of driving however, she decided to just relax and enjoy this feeling of freedom while being on the rode. It's safe to say that she was not expecting to crash into any other vehicles during her trip.

Extra; Mari managed to save up the money she had made while working at her old job to buy a 2006 Toyota Corolla just to help her get by during her last year of highschool.

PressureCooker PressureCooker
Alright, how is this? I set mine up to match yours a bit.. I hope it's okay. I can make changes if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back