• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern French lad x Korean lass - lit, long-term, seeking male role

Leroux

Fordi du var så forskjellig fra de andre.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, hello!
This is an idea I've been wanting to try out for a little while now, and although I haven't really got any specific ideas for this storyline-wise, if you're interested please feel free to DM me and we'll get something going! Oh, and a little bit about myself so you know just who the hell you'll be writing with:
  • 20 years old
  • Selective
  • I'd prefer not to go over 2000 words unless we really have that much to write out in a single reply. This is because I've found that it takes a plot a painful amount of time to actually make some progress if my partner and I pump out like 3000+ words per reply. And I think that hard cap is especially appropriate for prompts that involve a lot of action
  • OOC-friendly, would love to befriend you! Having said that though, I do like to keep the roleplay our main focus
  • Habitual idea-thinker who tends to share many ideas - I daydream about my roleplays a lot
  • Open-minded & flexible - don't ever be shy to share your ideas! Ever!
  • I do my research if I'm ever uncertain about anything, and I expect you to be just as dedicated to our plot.

...BASIC FRAMEWORK...

"Je ne veux pas travailler!"
"나도. 우리 그냥 여행이나 갈래?"

[French Lad x Korean Lass // Probably has some Light Academia vibes. Or not! // Chaotic, mushy romcom? // NOT K-POP RELATED]
  • Want someone to play the French guy, bonus points if you actually know some French yourself! (but of course, not a requirement)
    • I do know Korean myself!
    • A bit of warning - do NOT expect her to be like one of those female kpop artists.
  • I'd prefer this to take place somewhere in Europe or even in France, but not S.Korea - I'm not looking for a setting that feels too moderny but rather something more antique
    • Maybe they meet while travelling? Who knows!
  • Communication-wise main language would obviously be in English, but I think it'd be realistic for them to pick up some words or phrases in each other's language as time goes by : )
  • Just two chaotic gremlins falling in love with each other
    • But it's still cavity-inducingly romantic and sweet, like a mushy couple in a Christmas romcom movie!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back