• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bitterblue

still scared and blushing
as many times as it takes ・゚✧
  • hi rpn, i go by blue. i'm aroace and am comfortable with any pronouns

i've been rp-ing since i was 12 i think. up until last year, i thought me and fandom rps were two disjointed sets but look at me now... asking for a voltron rp of all things. this fandom is a fucking cult i swear to God

i'm a young adult and while i don't really care for my writing partner's age, this time i'd prefer if my partner was also an adult. i just want to explore some more romantically intimate topics and i wouldn't feel comfortable writing those out with a minor

so first thing's first: all writing will be done in third-person's pov, tense doesn't really matter to me. i don't do novellas but i don't do one-liners either. i personally don't care for word count but detailed writing is of paramount importance; i want to feel what your character feels, paint the scene for me!

on that topic, moodboards and playlists make me go ✶˚.·*✧*˚·.·*✫˚

ooc discussion and the ic story needs to progress via a bilateral effort. i hope it doesn't devolve to only one of us pulling the weight

also, it's probably good for me to mention: nsfw content goes against site rules so fade to black for that!

i prefer rp-ing over discord because rp-specific servers/channels make organisation very efficient
    content
code by blue ・゚✧

i've been rp-ing since i was 12 i think. up until last year, i thought me and fandom rps were two disjointed sets but look at me now... asking for a voltron rp of all things. this fandom is a fucking cult i swear to God

i'm a young adult and while i don't really care for my writing partner's age, this time i'd prefer if my partner was also an adult. i just want to explore some more romantically intimate topics and i wouldn't feel comfortable writing those out with a minor

so first thing's first: all writing will be done in third-person's pov, tense doesn't really matter to me. i don't do novellas but i don't do one-liners either. i personally don't care for word count but detailed writing is of paramount importance; i want to feel what your character feels, paint the scene for me!

ooc discussion and the ic story needs to progress via a bilateral effort. i hope it doesn't devolve to only one of us pulling the weight

also, it's probably good for me to mention: nsfw content goes against site rules so fade to black for that!

i prefer rp-ing over discord because rp-specific servers/channels make organisation very efficient

Last edited:
as many times as it takes ・゚✧

content
code by blue ・゚✧

please 🙏 i'd be down to play keith for this! + i'm 18 and have discord so :}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back