• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Virus

Official enby virus
This rp is part of my series of rps called "a day in the life of villains"
Ooc chattering is highly ill advised in here, pls take it to discord

It was a very nice day outside and everyone deserves to relax in a while. But, you felt a buzz of you cellphone/any device with a text message that says
"greetings fellow villains, it is I! Blackhat! Here to bring an invitation to a hideout in Mississippi! Please do come or something very bad will happen...

Signed~
Black hat, dr flug, dementia, and virus."

You thought this was crazy, and quickly blocked the number and decided to look the place up.

THE BLACK THUNDER: A VILLAINS HIDEOUT

image.jpeg

You looked and stared at the strange building,"well, you're here! I'm glad to see that you gotten my text...", a tall teenaged girl with a black jacket and a strange looking glove greeted you," my name is virus. Don't touch the glove, it's a hacker secret..."
She pushed her jet black hair out of her face," oh... Drop your weapons at the weaponry area, we don't like strangers with weapons like this, black hat will be furious to catch you with weapons."

A strange paper bag person came up to you and greeted," h-hello! My name is d-dr. Flug! Pleased to meet you, and welcome to black thunder! I-virus should you show them around?"

image.png

"Fine flug..."

You were showed the bedroom that you were going to be staying in. It looked like a standard hotel room with a king size bed, a giant bathroom, and a walk-in closet.
"Enjoy your stay, your going to be here a while~...", and she meant it. No one was allowed outside without blackhat's permission.
"The boss will see you at five, don't be LATE!!", and she vanished, glitched out.

Taken characters:
Villainous canons: me
Virus, my hacker Oc: me

This RP is based off of villainous. The virus Oc is mine and featured on my character page. Feel free to comment below if interested.
This is multi fandom, but it doesn't mean that there are no rules.

Rules:
No godmodding
No mature themes (I'm trying not to get into trouble again)
You can have up to five characters max
You can have different roles, such as bouncer, new member, villain, hero, what ever role
Character sheet and main coming up in two days.

Cs:Fantasy - A villainous hideout character sheet

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! Ill add you to the group chat, ill get situated with discord as soon as possible.

Sure thing, this is open for a while. I Will send you the group chat and get things situated on discord for you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back