• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Very Unexpected Reunion OOC

Jessii

A hobbit full of dreams
Hey hey! Here's the OOC thread! Feel free to make past history/connections with other characters, since they all would have been friends!!

Also for those who ran, because there's too many to say that they all live in the same apartment, we can say that they all live in the same apartment building, is that fair? Also, that means we can decide our own living mates or if they live alone

Interest Check - A Very Unexpected Reunion [REBOOT]
CS Thread - A Very Unexpected Reunion CS
IC Thread - A Very Unexpected Reunion (IC)

TAGS: Wonder Woman Wonder Woman apolla apolla MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat spookie spookie merveille merveille sodding sodding

Last edited:
MC is still against going back, but she is going back out of respect for Noah-- Jessii Jessii , same relationships as before? Where the siblings and MC were close, and now Elena might feel a bit betrayed when they pop back up, and MC and Noah have gotten closer over the course of leaving?

apolla apolla - that works for me!!

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat - so basically, Luca and Dani were together, but then Dani left. And when she was away, Dani hooked up with Noah. Right? And Maybe Noah and Luca were very close friends, so he feels guilty when he returns and sees Luca? Everything seem right?

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman
I feel like Brea and Dani would be really good friends. Maybe not before they left, as they were both focused on doing what they needed to do. But maybe Dani opened up to Brea after they left. Hell maybe Brea was the one who invited Dani along after learning about the assault and seeing how it affected her. Thoughts?

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
I know before we had it so that Brea and Luca were crushing? Or was it just Luca was crushing on Brea? Then he was upset when she left. I don't remember ^^; xD Please tell me if you remember anything about the relationships between our three people!

sodding sodding
Maybe Mutt and Brea grew closer sort of after they left, not knowing much about each other beforehand?

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman
I feel like Brea and Dani would be really good friends. Maybe not before they left, as they were both focused on doing what they needed to do. But maybe Dani opened up to Brea after they left. Hell maybe Brea was the one who invited Dani along after learning about the assault and seeing how it affected her. Thoughts?

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
I know before we had it so that Brea and Luca were crushing? Or was it just Luca was crushing on Brea? Then he was upset when she left. I don't remember ^^; xD Please tell me if you remember anything about the relationships between our three people!

sodding sodding
Maybe Mutt and Brea grew closer sort of after they left, not knowing much about each other beforehand?
Yea totally!

Maybe, before he left, Mutt worked for Elena's dad in the shop. And like, Mutt had a major crush on her but never said anything..?

Sure! And maybe Elena really liked him too, but never said anything as well. Or maybe she tried to say something to him about it a couple nights before they disappeared?

whyyyy didn't i get any notifs for this?

anyway, if anyone would like relationships with either of my characters, please let me know ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back