• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a very specific hetalia interest check

tome

you see, i have a particular weakness for giant/tiny interactions. please no vore or death, but i want to do a specific hetalia thread with someone as inspired by the attached image.

i would be playing a roughly 100 to 120 ft size scale giant Canada (Matthew James Williams) and you would be playing a standard human height England (Arthur Kirkland). Matthew finds an injured, lost, and alone Arthur, takes him in, and begins trying to nurse him back to health. Arthur, having heard so many stories where the giant is hostile, doesn't trust his gentle caretaker, and so there are many escape attempts. of which the picture is one, Arthur having fallen into Matthew's tea.

Whether the two slowly become friends, or even lovers, we can discuss in DMs. I am not adverse to either, but do want them to end up on friendly terms despite rough beginnings.

I strongly prefer one to three paragraph responses in literate format, and please stay in third person whilst referring to in character actions. As I switch between past and present tense as my writing style calls for it, I won't call you out for the same.

e5ebe09223e5c596c1a139916ea565cf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back