• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a very lazy fandom search

almondblossoms

Magic Eight Ball
hi hi! it's been a while since i posted any kind of ad, so bear with me. celestial, in my 20s, she/her. dog & cat mom, i have a full time job working with animals. i've been rping on and off for eight, nine years? something around there. after taking a little hiatus i'm back and looking for some roleplays!

a little about me:
i.)
i'm not super picky with length of responses. i can go from a couple of sentences to a couple of paragraphs, just depends. same with reply times, i can reply a couple of times a day to a couple of times a week, it just depends on how busy my life is that week. if it takes longer i'll always let my partner know, but please don't bug me for a response.
ii.) i prefer 3rd person, past tense.
iii.) canon x oc is my jam. i prefer to double, but it's not required. split role plays welcomed.
iv.) please be 18+, it's the only thing i'm pretty strict with.

the good stuff:
mcu:
i, like everyone else, am always looking for good mcu rps. i am looking for someone to play bucky, steve, vision, tony or peter (parker) and i can happily play anyone in return for you.
law n order svu: looking for carisi
doctor who: looking to write or write against the 9th, 10th or 11th doctor.
outlander: looking for jamie

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back