• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Vampric MxF Rp

AgWordSmith

A Freckled Encounter
Hey! I'm Ag and the only type of role play haven't had the chance to rp on here is one that's Vampire centric and I am just a little sick of waiting around to see if other interest checks have the rp I would like to rp Soooo...

Would love some one who can:
  • Respond once a day, but I understand if you can't keep it up every day.
    I work part time but I always try to have that goal to respond daily so I stay diligent in my rps.

• Some one who doesn't drop an rp with out saying anything.
    Please say brief good bye message instead of leaving me hanging.

• Willing to play a Male Vampire,
    I don't mind to double but that's the pairing I am really wanting currently!

• Willing to put some effort into responses
    I'm a paragraph or two kind of person but as long as your one liners give me something to write with I'm ok with that!

• Has ideas and want to contribute into making the plot/setting of the rp,
    I've had my fill of creating stuff from scrath for people. I kinda want to feel like the world and plot of the rp was a partnered effort to make

• Doesn't mind some dark themes,
    I like to explore stuff for characters that may be considered dark like having an abusive past. It just depends on how I would like to portray the character/current plot situation.

• Doesn't mind a PM rp or an Rp in the threads here
    My discord is pretty busy, I'd rather keep things on RPN so I can keep better track of it.

• Doesn't mind to talk and chat OOC wise.
    we don't have to be friends but I would like the OOC to feel friendly and not just all business.
    Also please be willing to tell me if an idea is bad or if idk. Just tell me if there's something I'm doing wrong please!

• Doesn't mind that I use a bbc for my CS
    and if we rp in the threads and not a pm, I would prefer to have bbc for my posts, and I don't mind to share my bbc codes with ya!

Plot Wise I have a few basic ideas:

Noble X Commoner
I don't mind which class we chose but It feel this would be set in a Victorian-esque setting, can be fantasy world can be a more historic/realistic type place.

Noble X Noble
Same sort of setting as above but both characters are upper class, though one could be higher on the food chain than the other.

Neighborly Crush
Both characters live next door in a more modern fantasy setting, The vampire character could be sorta save the other from a not so great situation and they end up together in one of their places. Both characters would've had a crush on the other, but in this moment the Vamp's secret is revealed as well

Coworkers
A modern fantasy setting as well, except they both work together, closely together. I feel like a dark past would be a good edition to this plot, sort've have something for the guy to discover about the girl as well, so its not only one person's secret revealed.

On the Run
High fantasy adventure across many kingdoms. The characters find's themselves together as they are on the run from the law, each with their own reasons for running and somehow can't get rid of each other once the beginning chase scene is over. Would love a lot of creativity to go into this one!

Super open to more ideas and plots!

Pm me or respond here with questions or inquiries!

Hi I just wanted to see if you were still looking if so id love to rp with you I think I have a idea for the coworkers plot

I think a modern story would be interesting with vampires, so if you aren’t done searching, I would love to do the neighbors one with you, but I understand that I found this late so it’s okay if you are done searching. ?

I think one more would be fine!
I’ll pm you soon! Thanks!

After this I don’t think I’ll be looking for any more rps like this for now! Sorry to anyone taking a look at this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back