• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A vampire's thrall (Long-Term rp partner)

Deadwood Deer

Ten Thousand Club
I have been reading a lot of vampire fiction, watched Dracula Untold and been derping around Google recently, and I'd like a partner to help realize an idea I've been toying with for the last week or so.
--------------------------------
A young man is making his way home from a long day at work. His route takes him through a shady part of town to his run down apartment, but before he can get there, he is set upon by a hoodlum and driven into an alleyway to be mugged.
The hoodlum turns out to be after much more than his wallet when he bites the young man. He is unable to do much more, however, as another vampire enters the scene. She kills the hoodlum vampire, and upon seeing the young man now bleeding out, she offers to save him.
This saving involves turning the young man into a vampire himself, now the vampire's thrall. The young man struggles to find a balance between his humanity and his undeath, while surviving his saviour's goal of finding and killing the king of vampires, Dracula, for killing her family.

In this situation I would operate the NPCs and the vampire woman, but the focus is on the young man, or woman, if you prefer, and how they adapt and deal with their new strength but also the needs that come with it.
I really hope I can find a partner for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back