• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A vampire and a halfblood werewolf | Modern day supernatural interest check (Open)

AlphaBlueWolf

Moonchaser
Roleplay Type(s)
Plot:
For as long as humans have walked this earth, supernatural creatures of myth have existed alongside them. Vampires, werewolves, and witches. Vampires and werewolves fed off humans and never got along. These two supernaturals had the ability to transform humans into one of them. Changed humans were known as halfbloods while a creature whose parents were both of the same species were known as purebloods. These supernatural creatures are still myths to humans and have chosen to hide their identity in the modern world. However, they do not feed on humans and have chosen to live alongside them instead.

Vampires are known for being of high society and feeding off the blood of their human victims. Now they choose to get their blood humanely, mostly from blood donations from hospitals. Though, many choose to have an occupation that works with blood so they can sneak away some to bring home for dinner and for their family. Some vampires are less humane and get their blood from the blood equivalent of a drug cartel. Vampires are like bats in the sense that their eyesight is very sensitive to the light and their eyes will burn if exposed. That's why they use specially made contact lenses that hide their red eyes and also shield their eyes from the sun (this could be changed to the normal version of them burning in the sun. Just thought it might be an interesting concept and a way to fit them into regular human schools if we wanted to go that route). Vampires tend to lean two ways. They'll either join a colony of other vampires, which will be a big group of them and would be a little similar to werewolf packs, or they'll live in one family known as their clan or lineage.

Werewolves are more civil. They do not feed off of humans like vampires, but if a human caught wind of their pack, they'd kill them in a heartbeat. This was why werewolves were known to be a threat to humans. Werewolves still live in packs and are known to be loyal to their pack. They are great hunters, but very territorial. One of the reasons vampires and werewolves don't get along so well. Their diets consist of mostly meat and in the modern world a pack may still choose to hunt for their food. Packs will have gatherings under every full moon in which all members must attend.

Witches are known to be the peaceful ones and are advocates of living peacefully with humans. They can't make halfbloods and they don't feed or kill humans. The most they have done in the past are place charms or curses on different humans. Some witches see their race as the pure ones considering they can't make halfbloods. Witches stay neutral when vampires and werewolves fight and will intervene when it starts to cause problems for humans. Witches are a bit nomadic in the sense that they will be stationed in a city or town where vampires and or werewolves live. This is to prevent humans from being hurt. They don't have many ties to places and will move towns if told to. Young witches also will leave home when they are of age for training and will pick a mentor to train under and live with. When they complete their training, they will either take over the protection of the town so their mentor can retire or will go off to find somewhere that doesn't already have a witch.

Witches, vampires and werewolves came together to ban the creation of any halfbloods to conceal their identities and also start a more friendly relationship with humans (though humans have no idea any of this is going on). Any creation of halfbloods is strictly against supernatural law and any vampires or werewolves who do end up creating one are to be killed without a second thought. The halfbloods who were created are not immediately killed. Halfbloods are known to be unstable. They don't know how to manage their powers and end up killing lots of humans if they aren't taken in. If they cannot be trained to use their powers and will be a danger for everyone, they are then sadly killed. The supernatural council has strictly enforced this law, which for the most part has worked. Yet there are still a few who seek the creation of halfbloods for their own gain.

The plot will be set in a town inhabited by both a pureblood family of vampires and a pack of werewolves, as well as the witch who protects the town. There have been a few killings as of late. Seemingly savage animal attacks, but the witch knows better. My character is the halfblood werewolf who has been committing these killings. She's a scared young, new halfblood who can't control her powers and better yet has suffered memory issues. Your character will be the pureblood daughter of the vampire it's up to you if you want her to have siblings or be their only child). The young vampire as well as the apprentice witch try to help capture the savage beast and find out its a child their age. After the vampire and werewolf seem to become friendly, the witch thinks it's best to send her to live with the vampire family rather than the aggressive werewolf pack. So, she goes to live with them while learning how to control her powers. The witch and her apprentice visit frequently to help while trying to figure out who could've created the new halfblood.

Sooooo thats the not so basic plot. It's up to you if you want our characters to have more of a sisterly bond or go the romantic route. I'm personally down for either. I'd also like to say that I'll be playing the witch apprentice as well. I'd really like to try out doubling as I don't do it often. It'd be me as the witch apprentice and you as the mentor witch alongside our two mains.

But I do have some rules:
-Most important one is that I'm a minor and would appreciate it if you were also a minor. I like to roleplay with people closer to my age. I'd be ok with 18+ as long as you're close to 18.
-Be fairly active
-I do know that life comes up and would appreciate a heads up if you can't continue or will be away for a period of time. I'll do the same
-Minimum paragraph length is one though I'd love multiple if you could swing it, if not that's fine.

And I think that's it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back