awriternamedian

Not made of lies and deceit
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hi hello, I'm ian, 29, queer, and a disaster child. bad at getting roleplays started, but I have a
craving and determination and mental health medicine. rambly so this is just gonna be a mess,
but please bare with me! little about me, I've been roleplaying for 17 years, I play any gender,
any pairing, and I tend to match lengths with my partner. nothing shorter than a paragraph a
post please, and I can go up to 6-7+ if the roleplay calls for it, but that's not necessary. happy
to provide a writing sample if you'd like one. prefer jumping in with an intro, but can be
convinced to do a very basic character sheet, please tell me your preference. that aside,
here's a vague list of themes I'm craving right now (updated 3/17):

opposites attract
enemies to lovers
power imbalance
age gap
(age gap)
slow burn
dark themes
hea, but dear god you're gonna work for it

the more we can include, the happier a bean I will be, and happy to include any other
themes you might be craving. as for settings, in no particular craving order:

sci-fi
fantasy
medieval
victorian
modern

and the type of character I'm craving to play:

seems like they should be a bad ass, but is in fact a soft bean
seems like they should be a soft bean, but is in fact a bad ass, but that's just a cover for the fact that they are actually a soft bean
I just want to play a character that is deceptive and soft okay

possible pairings, I dunno, italics for roles I like:

angel x demon
master x pet
vampire
x hunter
werewolf x hunter
bounty hunter x wanted
soldier x rebel

pictures that I get kinda plotty inspiration from:

b631438b3395dfda1a5f66d887905553.jpg
86c9795db9bbf749afcaaab9e68c343e.jpg
d3f288ff7b3f73346382475ece3f58b2.jpg
bc4af92c056258672fed7dd11571da97.jpg
25bbecdc8f47cfc0e75f5dd778652236.jpg
tumblr_pq85hnV6KJ1ttdkseo1_540.pnj

just some ideas, let me know if any of this calls to you <3

Last edited:
Hi! I have a super powered childhood friends turned enemies turned lovers plot start point that might make you a happy bean!

Bad ass but secretly soft bean is my ALL TIME favorite character to play against, and I would sell my pinkie toe to start up something with this and one of the pairing ideas you mentioned 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread