• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Vacation Well Deserved || Marvel IC

"Great. Okay, this is going to be awful. And strange. And I may be killed awful," Cat shut her eyes. "Okay..."
She teleported them to the limo. "oh." They were on top of it.

"Well.... I warned you. So..." Cat thought for a moment. "Huh. That was weird. Try again..." Cat teleported and this time they were in the limo. She blinked and turned invisible at everyone staring at her.

Wanda looks around and, seeing all these people, she can't help but blush a little
"Oops" She thinks to herself.
She looks at everyone and her expression is almost threatening: It's like she's saying "You didn't see that" with her eyes.

Steve was looking at everyone else when cat and wanda appeared, he was suprised and said:"hey uh welcome?"
He didint know if he should be suprised as the other avengers or if he should attack them
poison goth poison goth
Caughtthevision Caughtthevision

Wanda doesn't even turns to Steve's direction, She can't look at anyone in the face. Feeling her cheeks getting red, she says, very quietly :
"Hi"

Steve notice wanda shyness and spoke:"glad you could poof in, now everyone should be present hopefully, sorry its kind of crowded, tony only has two limos"
He look over noticing cat, who was she he wondered as he look at them and the other avengers
poison goth poison goth
Caughtthevision Caughtthevision

"Damn, I'm sorry that had to happened to you, kid. And in hind sight, maybe it was necessary. Sometimes, only in tragedy do some of us learn to be do better, ya' know? Trust me, I've been there more time than I could count." Rhodey pats Peter on the shoulder

Steve looking at wanda, deciding to speak to her:"how have you been?"
He just wondered since its been a long while since he had heard from her. Hoping he didnt make her uncomfortable

Steve smiled:"thats good to hear, the last i heard from you, i heard you werent well. Life has been fine for me, i am still getting used to some of the modern culture and i learn something new about the world each day. Lately i havent had time to relax and i hope this vacation will be just what i need"

Wanda quietly nods with a shy smile.
- I hope you do. i'm not sure if i will- She giggles a little- But let's i hope i'll at least get a little close to that.

Steve nod and spoke:"just relax and try not to think of anything like missions or having to save the day" he thought it might help her out with making this trip for her better and not as crowded

Wanda gives him a shy smile.
-Thanks for the advice. I'll try to.
"Or being in control of yourself, or losing a loved one or... He's right. Maybe i could... At least... Try" She thinks to herself.

Steve looks at rhodey and spoke:"its been normal, saving the day, learning more about the world and training, how about you?"
he asked curiously, sinces its been awhile since they had gotten together for a misson or trip

"Good, good. Well, just getting back to, ya' know? Being alive again. Believe it or not, I went to Valhalla! Place was amazing, everyone was very chummy there. Everyone kept slapping me on the back a liiiitle too much. Now I think my schloriosis carried back over to the real world" Rhodey chuckles as he rubs his upper back

Wanda frowns a little at Rhodey's back and turns to him and Steve.
- So you've been travelling... The world can be amazing at times.

"Oh no, you don't get it. I actually died and went to Viking Heaven." Rhodey clarifies

Tony climbed in one of the limos and settled into a seat comfortably. He reached into a compartment and pulled out a pair of sunglasses. He slipped them on and listened to the conversations going on around him. When he sent out the invites he was really hoping for more adults. More people he could actually party with and have fun. Instead it would end up being him and Rhodey (and Cap probably) babysitting the rest of them. He sighed deeply and rubbed a hand down his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back