• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic A Universe Divided (A Galactic Civilizations RP)

Virality

So my idea is this:

Each of us, however many decide to play, play as alien civilizations of the universe making first contact. We let it play out from there. Basically we have the whole universe as our sandbox, and we'll have very few limits. I just want to see if anyone's interested. So?

As long as you don't explicitly name yourself as Hitler, you can make as many parallels to space nazis as you want, my friend.

you should do an interest check on the nation building place too

it was just a suggestion seeing how we're playing entire alien civs
but i am interested either way

We're still open, and eagerly awaiting more players. It's currently a 1x1 with me and Virality Virality As no-one else has posted. And I'm no good with 1x1s.

i didnt realized if i was accepted or not, i guess i'll start workin on a CS?

Sorry for not saying, but unless I say something against you, consider yourself accepted. This goes for the character sheets too.

I'm gonna be out for a few hours, my phone is about to die :(
But I do intend to write a response as soon as possible.

No worries. Also, I'll have an OOC section up soon, so we can communicate better and ask questions and whatnot. Maybe a little worldbuilding, just whatever we need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back