• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A unique idea involving a semi mind controlled girl.

ValkyrieRose

Endless Witch

Will update asa it goes if i have mroe spots open

I've been toying around with this idea for a little bit, working out a potential plot involving a girl. This girl is what most people would consider 'overpowered', an organization set on taking over the world has spent over a decade raising this girl to be the perfect everything. The perfect thief, the perfect assassin, the perfect diplomat, con artist... anything, really. To ensure her obedience, she has a spell on her that forces her to obey anyone in their organization. How she accomplishes a mission is up to her, only that she completle it within the parameters given. She's loaned out to several people to help them with almost impossible missions, like recuing a corporate backer from a guarded room with dozens of eyes on the target, or seducing a crime lord to gain information.

Now, besides that little' obey every command given' thing she has going on, she still has a personality (except when she's orddered to be docile, or act like something as part of a con, etc.) so she's semi aware of what's going on with her.

Ypur character would be her new partner, and can be either a new person into the group, or an experience person and they are tasked with taking over a neighboring continent with just the two of them. How you 8well, me too,) There are a lot fo ways one can do this, and it is their ultimate test- they could gain anything they wanted from this as a reward. But...how do they feel about controlling a life for some long? Will they start to see this girl as more than a tool? Or shrug off that pain and fight, and kill, and take over everything for the glory of the group?

There are a lot of ways to go with this and in multiple time frames. While I prefer fantasy (and i do beleive it would be the best setting) m we can do a more modern, conspiracy stint as well. Romance is optional, but i do love a good one every so often. You can be a boy or a girl- i don't mind.

I can post as long as I'm given, but like everyone, I get burned writing writing pages upob pages, so i mostly stick to 2-3 paragraphs.

SO what do you think? Can you handle this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back