What's new
  • Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

News & Updates A triumphant return and a sad departure

rainywrites

Rainy writes but dislikes fights
according to gif creator it's actually pronounced 'yiff' with a y sound, not a g or a j. but yes, hard g.

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
And to think I was thinking of moving all my gallery images to somewhere else anyway!

Glad to know RPN has my back on that! ; )

Also glad to know the staff gives us the time we need to move things! ON TO THE NEXT THING I MUST FLIT AROUND, EDITING!
I have some images from one of my albums that I have in post macros for posting templates, so I have to fix those all now xD!. Nothing that just inserting directly into the post won't fix.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
This is probably a stupid question, but just, exactly where is this "Gallery"...? I went to look for it, but couldn't find it. Thanks.

wynorx

☽ 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
This is probably a stupid question, but just, exactly where is this "Gallery"...? I went to look for it, but couldn't find it. Thanks.
its on the top navigation bar! it's right after 'whats new' and before 'members'

Virus

The girl with intense shyness, and depression
So just popping in for a question, The code:
Code:
 [GALLERY=] [/GALLERY]
gets removed as well, correct?
(Ps. Sorry for wrong code tag, I might be wrong)

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
I have some images from one of my albums that I have in post macros for posting templates, so I have to fix those all now xD!. Nothing that just inserting directly into the post won't fix.
Times like these I'm glad I started attaching stuff instead of putting them in the Gallery! As for everything with gallery links, it's EDIT time! xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)