2019 Writing Event A trick up the wizard's sleeve

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"Whose the man? I'm the man." My deep velvet masculine bass of a voice confirms what myself and the rest of the slack jawed drooling onlookers think as I finish my latest victim. Cries of anguish are heard from the poor fool as his life points reach zero, this game of duel monsters was finished.
Victory? Mine.
My name? Jay Renner.
Where I'm going next? Not my next challenge that's for sure, nothing could challenge me

"Jay your the man!" Some lesser being shouts out "thanks kid, I don't try at all" I reply over the screams of groupies all enthralled by the mastery of my duelling technique. Ah how there knees fall weak, just by hearing me speak.
All the bitches in a five hundred meter radius faint to the floor with stars in their eyes and smiles on there faces as I flip my smooth dark hair from my eyes,
Maybe it's me, or maybe maybelline pays for my sweat to use in their shampoo.

Funny enough, the answer is both.

Stepping outside the arcade another crowd forms and the team of bouncers that i hire to follow me twenty one hours of the day had to hold them off.
The largest one, Charlie. Punched some kid in the face, brutally.
Opening the door to the safety of my limo I close the door to rid myself the noise of adoring fans screaming and fighting for a chance to touch my handsome self. Pressing the intercom button to alert my chauffeur to where I'm heading next. "Take me to the next arcade downtown, maybe there someone can keep me from blowing my brains out due to boredom" I sigh dramatically.

To my surprise a voice I didn't know replied. "sure thing mistah jay"
"Shut up Harley" i instinctively snap. Who is that woman? Where's my usual chauffeur?
I couldn't help but feel nervous, that voice sounded... excited? Maybe a touch seductive...
I ponder what my mystery driver looked like, so lost in thought I hadn't notice the limo stop...
I sat in confusion for five minutes, why hasn't anyone opened the door for me? I do so myself.

The limo was outside a warehouse, the woman had taken me to the docks... the driver door is open, and the door to the warehouse also is open, using my brilliant deductive skills I assume the mystery woman has escaped into there to apply makeup or do lady things. I couldn't crush peasants here on the docks! I needed her to drive me somewhere I can duel!

To my surprise, a duel had found me. Inside the warehouse... A kaiba corporation duel arena lay pristine and turned on, a woman stood on one side waiting for me I presume.
"took ya long enough, your as smart as a penguin soldier"
Her long blonde hair seemed to flow in the breeze and bright blue eyes looked down on me from the platform she stood on, she equals me to 750atk points? Bitch. "Bitch please you look like a man eating bug"

"well If you win this duel, maybe you can flip me from a face down position into attack mode"
Who was this woman? Her confidence was staggering. It seemed to radiate off her, it occured to me she was beautiful, not as beautiful as I, but fetching in all the ways I like in the opposite sex,
she thic.
Wasting no time I run to the empty platform,
"it's time to d d d d d d duel!"
" it's time to d d d d d d duel!"
in surprise we both look at each other, she giggled and I found myself laughing to.

Shuffling our cards I went first, drawing a excellent hand to begin the duel
I placed two cards face down but left my field open like a fool
She drew a card placing Yomi ship face up in defense
I realised she was playing with my deck, I got tense
My turn again I drew and place a card face down hidden
She looked at me sweetly and asked "are you kiddin?...

That's waboku, that's scapegoat
Man eater bug is what's in that spot"
She looked at me and started to gloat
"don't tell me the man isn't feeling to hot"
"I'm hot like dark magician girl so make your move, I'll declare you winner if you can land one attack"

The duel raged on for quite a bit, still she hadn't landed a attack but her ookazi spell cards were doing damage. "Why go to the trouble? Just to get me here" I ask during her turn.
She gazed at me with those ocean like eyes, "I just wanna watch you squirm"
Her sly grin flashed wider as she sacrifed her fourth yomi ship and seventh man eater bug to summon a card face down in defence.
Little did I know that card would be my downfall, a brilliant maneuver involving dark magician and a number of spell and trap cards that made my life points reach zero.

After Picking up my pride, I meet her in the middle of the warehouse to shake her hand.
"Looks like you had the heart of the cards with you, you kinda also have mine"
Her grip loosens from mine and she laughs softly, "i guess I could say... you had a change of heart"
I smile at her terrible play on words before offering another way of putting it.
"You must be a time wizard, the way you make my baby dragon grow up"
She made a noise that sounded like air escaping her lips in a failed giggle.
"my blue eyes, white wagon... Made you burst stream destruction?"

I blushed immensely. "You make my little D Turn into Lord of D" I say a bit quiet and embarrassed, I knew I had met the one because without missing a beat she said "let's do it like a card game... on a table surrounded by lots of people"
"What really?!" I asked in eager shock. She laughed once more.

"how about to start with... you ask what my name is."

the end.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back