• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A totally original 1x1 partner search thread!

TheWestwardShadow

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!~

I'm looking to fill a couple 1x1 slots for my free time! That being said, I do work full time so I may not be on every single day, but I do make an effort to try and respond with a decent length response, so that's all I ask of a potential partner in return.

I'm also ghost-friendly, so don't worry if you need to or feel the urge to drop the rp, I totally understand! Of course I'm always willing to talk and shake things up if you're bored of the story or something, I don't bite, promise!

I was kind of hoping for something marvel themed, especially leaning towards a klyntar symbiote and host (OC or canon, no preference on which one I'd play), or with the avengers (Canon or oc). I do like a lot of other fandoms (just not really into anime, sorry) and original, non-fandom plots (bonus points for historical fiction), so you can always ask! You can reply on the thread or DM, whichever.

Hi! I'd like to try something avenger-related. Not too experienced with Marvel, but I know it from the movies, if that's all right with you.

Are you the symbiote or the host
TheWestwardShadow TheWestwardShadow
@Miasmith17 I can do either one, actually! Did you have an idea in mind?

hmm i wonder if you can role play as a symbiote who hosts somehow my charakters body? just an idea
marek1330 marek1330 We can talk about it if you're still interested, I assume you're wanting to play the host character?

Hi! I'd like to try something avenger-related. Not too experienced with Marvel, but I know it from the movies, if that's all right with you.
7 7614085708 Don't worry, I'm mostly into the movies as well lol. If you're still looking we can def work something out

@Miasmith17 I can do either one, actually! Did you have an idea in mind?

marek1330 marek1330 We can talk about it if you're still interested, I assume you're wanting to play the host character?

7 7614085708 Don't worry, I'm mostly into the movies as well lol. If you're still looking we can def work something out
I do
My main idea though involves someone rping as venom and eddie

Though i could twist it up and ask you to be the symbiote

Users who are viewing this thread

Back