• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐–บ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—… ๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—‘๐—ˆ๐–ผ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ผ๐—

swearwolves

Roleplay Type(s)

hello hello everyone! my name is vergil otherwise known as v, verg, gil, or gilly i'm really not that picky. i am 22 years old, femme, and use she/they pronouns but am fine with being called he/him or it/its on occasion. i am new to this site in particular but have been very active on quotev for about a decade before their change in rules and regulation resulting in me being smacked with their shiny new ban stick. i do work a full time job with a lot of 12hr shifts so my availability tends to waver (currently looking for a new job but haven't found one yet) but i try to reply as often as i can. anyway, i figured i would try my luck finding a few rps as i am thoroughly addicted to escapism and in desperate need of something to distract myself from reality. i enjoy ocxoc pairings which are either mlw or mlm, i will playing male regardless and the gender of your character is completely up to you. romance is a must with it being the focal point of the plot and as you will see below most of my storylines are a mixture of action, fantasy/supernatural, adventure, and drama with some comedic and soft elements. i like to have fun with my storylines and though i wholeheartedly embrace dark content i do enjoy fluffy, lighthearted scenes tossed in every so often as a little treat to make up for the hell we put our characters thru. rp partners must be over the age of nineteen and available for chatting, headcanoning, plotting, or just generally goofing off as i am a very excitable and social individual who needs an active, engaging partner to stay invested in my rps. please note that i am still adjusting to the format and flow of rpnation after leaving quotev so my posts might be a bit funky and unaesthetic until i figure out what the hell i'm doing. sorry in advance!

DISCLAIMER i am a descriptive writer but unfortunately i'm not yet familiar with the terms on this site, i think (?) i write literate though not sure which style to really slap myself with. basically i have a lowercase aesthetic but do generally write grammatically correct responses with the length of my replies varying depending on my current partner. some can be 35+ lines long and others can be 15 i really don't care as long as the stories flow and i know i'm giving my partner enough to work with. after reviewing the terminology used on this site i should warn potential partners that i may (?) partake in some bunnying/powerplay? honestly i'm not sure what all those entail but i do have a tendency to try and skip over certain minor actions during more high-activity scenes such as my character just grabbing their partner's hand and hauling them down a street to escape enemies that they really don't want to deal with vs. ending it vaguely with them reaching for their companions's hand but not quite making contact as that just draws out the boring bits of the scene esp if they plan on making a quick getaway anyway. i do not do this often and i will usually get permission from my rp partner to speed things up a wee' bit but if that's something you cannot stand i totally don't blame you and if my replies are ever unsatisfactory i am always willing to change them per my rp partner's request as long as it doesn't break character and makes sense in their situation!

soulmate aumodern supernaturalenemies to loversslow burnmlm preferred but not required
muse a, an angel, and muse b, a demon, are sworn enemies, destined to fight one another from the dawn of time until the end of days. their battles so fierce that they alter the very nature of the mortal realm, victory determining the fate of all those that dwell within it bringing them either fortune or chaos. time and time again these two have been reincarnated and time and time again they have fought, battling one another within the plains of purgatory until neither were left standing. a vicious, never-ending cycle of life and death. it was never meant to end. it was never supposed to end. until, suddenly, it did. somewhere between their last battle and current rebirth something happened to the little string of fate connecting these two ethereal beings causing them to be born not at archenemies but as soulmates. a mishap they don't discover until the very worst moment when they meet on the plains of purgatory. caught between duty and desire the two make the split-second decision to break away from their blood-stained destiny, escaping to the mortal realm to figure out this strange new connection they share. to fix it, to pursue it ... even they aren't sure what their plans are but regardless their actions aren't without their consequences and soon they have no choice but to set aside centuries of shared bloodshed and fight side-by-side fending off the forces of both paradise and damnation sent to punish them for their mutiny.

my preferred role is muse a, the angel, played by either boyd holbrook or jacob anderson

fandom-based80s supernaturalslasher horrorbadboy x goodgirlcollege aged charactersmlw preferred but not required
muse a and muse b are opposites in every way imaginable she is smart, put-together, determined to escape the hell that is shadyside and make herself a life somewhere better ... whereas he is a good-for-nothing punk, hellbent on causing trouble wherever he goes. to say they have nothing in common would be an understatement, however, when a party they're both attending turns into a massacre they find themselves forced to set aside their differences and work together if they want to have any hope of surviving the night. but their story doesn't end there. though they manage to outsmart shadyside's newest killer and escape they both come into contact with the bones of none other than the witch sarah fier. hunted by the ghosts of shadyside's horrific past the pair find themselves with no one else to turn to but themselves as they desperately search for a means to end the curse before they become the next victim's of sarah fier's wrath.

my preferred role is muse b, the troublemaker, played by either joe keery or joseph quinn. cliche, i know. may be willing to role swap, however, with muse a being a goodboy to muse b's badgirl in which case my faceclaim may be evan marsh.

medieval fantasyenemies to loversarranged marriagehuman x vampireslow burnmlw preferred but not required
when the war between humans and vampires (or witches/warlocks) reaches a stalemate a reluctant true is struck between rivaling kings to end the bloodshed once and for all through the marriage of their heirs. an arrangement made in the depths of hell muse a is the heir of the human kingdom, fierce and stubborn, a renowned and proud monster hunter who despises the vampires (or witches/warlocks) with all their heart while muse b is the heir of the vampires (or witches/warlocks), vicious and cunning, who sees their mundane counterparts as little more than pests to be conquered. the pair hate each other with every fiber of their beings, hate their fathers for forcing them into this ridiculous marriage, but hate themselves the most for actually falling for the enemy. indeed, after countless arguments and far too many attempts to kill one another, the two begin to realize that they have much more in common than they initially realized nor care to admit. their refusal to acknowledge their growing affection only further complicating their already tense, chaotic, and hostile little love affair.

my preferred role is muse b, the vampire (or warlock) played by ewan mitchell, ben barnes, or giorgio belli. if i play muse a, the human, my faceclaim is currently undecided.

modern superheroslow burnenemies to loverskeeping secretsmlw preferred but not required
muse a is an anti-hero who, after being badly injured in a fight, is discovered and secretly taken in by muse b, a nurse that agrees to help muse a and keep them hidden from the police after a lies and claims to be a vigilante. jump to a few weeks later where not only is muse a doing incredibly well but, during their time together, the two temporary roommates have developed a close bond. so close, in fact, that muse a considers quitting their life of anti-heroics in order to actually become a vigilante if it means keeping b in their life. there's just one problem muse b is actually an undercover hero tasked with earning a's trust in order to bring them in and though muse b had every intention of going through with the plan things have become a lot more complicated since they started developing feelings for their new companion.

i have no preferred role though my faceclaim will be andrew garfield or oscar isaac.

some other random plot bunnies for pairings and concepts i would be interested in but don't have specific plots for yet. please be prepared to plot out a coherent relationship dynamic and general storyline! i am open to suggestions as well ^^
medieval or 80s zombie apocalypse
beauty (noble or commoner) x the beast (a vampire)
literally any pairing that gives me the excuse to faceclaim ewan mitchell in his role as aemond targaryen
viking royal x western royal arranged marriage
witch x himbo witchhunter
evil wizard x princess arranged marriage
royal/noble x guard/castle worker starcrossed
dracula's bride-to-be x dracula's son ruined arranged marriage & starcrossed
runaway noble x hired sellsword starcrossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back