• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Total Drama Roleplay Group? ::CLOSED::

I actually didn't mind Total Dramarama that much, besides, I can always just rewatch Pahkitew Island over and over again because Scarletts a cutie.:lenny:
It isn’t my cup of tea, personally. I prefer the compitition seasons because they’re more dramatic than Child Owen going to timeout

So a couple of questions.
1. The challenges are we going to decide ahead of time what team wins the current challenge?
2. Will this take place on the island, or some other location? Like how the second season was movie set and third was a plane.

So a couple of questions.
1. The challenges are we going to decide ahead of time what team wins the current challenge?
2. Will this take place on the island, or some other location? Like how the second season was movie set and third was a plane.

I kind of want to make a discord so we can discuss it with each other, I also just want to make a Total Drama Discord server lol.
But, for the first question. I am hoping we can just run with it and whatever happens, happens. However, I feel like the hardest part is going to be making the challenges, so if any of you have an idea for a challenge let me know! I have a few ideas but I feel like they suck.

Second question, it's going to take place on an island. I have a picture that represents how the island looks! It's on the main RP page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back