A Timeless Chit-chat

I think I got that one right - I meant the young man standing and talking next to us when we were in the infarmery. I'll have a look if I can reformulate that to avoid the confusion.

Hey, everyone. Reinhardt here.

This announcement is not really that important, but it still has something regarding the quest log.

I need colors for the two characters - the girl and the boy. They will be somehow a big part in Victor's story so they'll be reappearing every now and then. But of course, that depends on the choices you make.

So, color suggestions please. I'd prefer it in hex codes. 

That is all for now. Thank you for your time and most importantly, continued support to this quest log! I really appreciate it.

The girl is definitely a forest green! #254117

The boy is an unhealthy piss yellow. #E9AB17

Couldn't have found a better color for the boy. I would, however, prefer a slightly brighter green for the girl, if that's doable - not because I'm against forest walks shortly before nightfall, but because it's a bit hard to read on my screen...

Hello again, everyone. Reinhardt here. 

I've been quite inactive these past days due to my final exams, but all that ends tomorrow. I'm sneaking in an update on all projects I'm involved with since the last test is very easy (in my perspective, that is). Hopefully, you're all still here and supporting this ambitious QL. Anyways, thanks for being patient all this time.

Oh, by the way, I've given you all invite permissions. So if you wish to have any of your friends and acquaintances to get in on this super cool futuristic action, you can now go invite them in here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still here - I'd be foolish to leave. Good luck tomorrow, and thanks for doing these amazing ql's for us :)

Hello again, everyone. Reinhardt here. 

I've been quite inactive these past days due to my final exams, but all that ends tomorrow. I'm sneaking in an update on all projects I'm involved with since the last test is very easy (in my perspective, that is). Hopefully, you're all still here and supporting this ambitious QL. Anyways, thanks for being patient all this time.

Oh, by the way, I've given you all invite permissions. So if you wish to have any of your friends and acquaintances to get in on this super cool futuristic action, you can now go invite them in here.

About those final exams, pull a Victor and see if your teacher can pass those exams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back