• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

| A Thousand Searches | OoC and Voting |

Sorry for the small delay! Had some distractions going on. ;;

A reminder of what the current choices are:
  1. "Hello, my name's Yuki. I guess it fits, but my favorite season is winter. I hope it snows more this year. It'd help keep my inspiration for my poetry. Seasonal poems are my favorite."
  2. "Hey there, I'm Ai. There's a lot of things I 'love' in this world, though, so I won't put myself in a box. I'm willing to try anything. After all, life has so many things to offer. Why miss out on them? I feel like photography is a good way of keeping that in mind - you'll always have an idea of what you've done in the past."
  3. "It's nice to meet you. You can call me Naomi. That's...um...it. I My name isn't that interesting, but feel free to talk about animation with me. I grew up with a lot of cartoons as a kid, so it's a hobby that I'm pretty into."
  4. "Hiya! I'm glad to work here! I go by Hana and I really like the outdoors. I hope the weather gets warmer soon, because flowers don't like the cold too much. I get sorta depressed when I see my garden all covered in frost."
  5. Hm, no, these are all too lame. How about something else? (Write-in?)

Hah, thanks. Didn't know what to put and that came to mind, so...

And what do you mean? What sort of voting format are we doing, or...?
Sorry! I posted just as you did. Lol.
I see we have some options to choose from? Are these introducing a character or...?
I'm new here, so forgive me.

So we pick who the main character is, basically?

Sorry! I posted just as you did. Lol.
I see we have some options to choose from? Are these introducing a character or...?
I'm new here, so forgive me.

So we pick who the main character is, basically?

You're fine, don't worry about it. It's good to ask clarifying questions!

That's basically it! I wanted to introduce our protagonist in a way that'd give some personality alongside the name.

Alright~ I'll wait a little for the others to get their votes in, since I posted way later than I expected so I want to make sure they have equal chance to reply. ^^

Looks like we have a tie.

I'll do some sort of tie breaker with a random choice picker for the name, though I'll combine the personality part together. ^^

The next post might be a little delayed as something just showed up, so bear with me.

By the third post, stuff will start picking up.

A reminder of the choices:
  1. Pick up the phone. While it's not really polite to be talking on the train, there's so little people on it that you're sure it wouldn't bother anyone if you talked for a little bit.
  2. Draw something.
  3. Take a picture.
  4. Just sleep. You're pretty tired and you're going to need your rest for later.
  5. There has to be more thing to do on this train, right? (Write-in?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back