• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yoru-Akurei

THE Singular Lamb, still here even if idle
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello, I'm Alex!

I'm looking for a dark type of romance? type of story. One that is heavy on the dark themes. It can be m/m or m/f but f/f tends to be difficult for some reason. Bring your LGBTQ+ characters! I love it!

If you can pull it off, awesome. It'll be story of two people messing each other up. I still need someone to play the dominant of the two and the subordinate not for xrated scenes or anything. That's not what I'm looking for. It's the everyday situations. I'm taking about a criminal pair where one is the dominant one who tells the other what to do all the time as they go on their crime spree. Or the dark triad personality types. Like, the story is meant to be messed up, tragic, and angsty. I need something that doesn't take one character set up to be powerful and then watch as they deflate into a kitten. I need a power-hungry CEO willing to coerce and threaten the lead into giving them whatever they want. The serial killer who comes home to their spouse and treats them terribly or alternatively they are doing that because their spouse is horrible. I need characters not willing to be cowed or that falter when the powerhouse comes in.

Alternatively, there's a plot with eldritch horror. Your character makes a deal with them to gain something only to have to pay a high cost to get it from the eldritch horror.

If that sounds interesting, then we can make a story together! I can write a little or a lot. I don't care. I'm looking to play either role both are open.

Hi there! Dark Romance is one of my ALL-TIME favourite genres, and I have an abundance of plot concepts with such themes (I'm also a big fan of all things eldritch horror)!! I'd love to plot something together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back