• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Tale of Magic Knights: Beneath the Crimson Moon (Modern Fantasy) (NEED DARK PRIEST/PRIESTESS)

Gaius Danius Griinia

Apparently Infamous
This is a world of magic, a world where the mundane and mystical live separate lives. Yet there are times when those of the supernatural cause trouble for either side. This is where the Magic Knights come into play. The Magic Knights are an order of scholars, warriors, priests and inquisitors who train talented magic users to hunt down and eliminate those who would bring chaos to the ordinary every-man. The most elite of the Magic Knights are known as "Divine Knights". Divine Knights possess powerful suits of armor that enable them to go toe to toe with the most dangerous of monsters. Each set of armor is granted a title and bound to a bloodline to ensure its allegiance to the organization... in most cases

Which is why the appearance of a set of Black Armor appearing in the possession of an unknown individual raises many questions...and an investigation.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Hey guys, DanGriin here with a new RP
"Beneath the Crimson Moon"

In this RP, ya'll will be able to become any kind of magical being that doesn't transcend the bounds of reason for an RP
The trade off is that some of you will be assuming the roles of "Divine Knights", warriors with the ability to temporarily don a set of magical armor that allows you to combat great threats (Think GARO or White Knight Chronicles)

Each set of Divine Knight armor has its own name, weapon specialty, abilities and a bloodline it is tied to
Using Divine Knight armor requires years of training and preparation to utilize to its fullest extent

Now, just because you'll be playing a Divine Knight does not mean you HAVE to be a good guy
Hell, there exist a faction of disenfranchised and disillusioned monsters that desire to rise up and usurp power from the Magic Council (The Government for Magic People)...among there ranks being a few former magic knights
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
In this RP there are three factions (Each with their own Magic Knights)

Red Rose: Led by twin vampire sisters, this faction holds a neutral stance in the conflict between the Magic Council and the insurgents known as "JINGA". It has recently come to light that their beloved personal enforcer, an amnesiac of unknown race. Is in fact the current bearer of Wandering Dark Knight, Nox. A suit of Magic Knight Armor thought lost many years ago.

Magic Knights: The organization created to police and watch over the magical and non-magical communities. They have two Knights as their primary enforcers and are led by a senior priest/priestess.

JINGA: Named for a Magic Knight who was slain for turning against the Council, they are led by a former Divine Knight. Their ranks include criminals, disillusioned mages and those who feel betrayed by the system. Recently they have acquired a second Divine Knight to their cause.
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Roles

Red Rose:
Vampire Sister 1: Tamriel Tamriel
Vampire Sister 2: Blackrose7 Blackrose7
Enforcer: Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Magic Knights:
Priest: Dovinique Dovinique
Magic Knight 1: Yahhah Yahhah
Magic Knight 2: StaidFoal StaidFoal

JINGA:
Dark Knight 1: leonhardt231 leonhardt231
Dark Priestess: FuzzyKaktus FuzzyKaktus
Dark Knight 2: Fred Colon Fred Colon

Also Here: Mikotsuhime Mikotsuhime
Thanatoaster Thanatoaster
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Rules
1: Run all larger decisions by me, the GM
2: All battles have to be agreed upon between participants
3: Keep everything safe for RPNation regulations
4: Just because you may not get to be a Magic Knight or feel forced to BE one, doesn't mean you can't be a character who shines in their own way
5: Have fun! Its an RP and essentially a game!

Last edited:
Oh boy, someone else who (presumably) likes WKC. Can I roll a dark-is-not-evil style Divine Knight? Kinda creepy fellow or lass that's altruistic but unsettling to be around for common folk?

I'm interested. Not entirely sure what sort of role I'd like to lock down but I may end up playing multiple characters depending on if I can think up multiple that I like, but certainly interested.

Oh, hurr, I was thinking the Magic Knights since there's no one there yet. If need be, I can also do the second dark knight if we just wanna fill up factions. I guess put me down as the dark knight 2 for now.

This seems super neat!

May I please reserve one of the available Knights?

I can't wait to see everybody's characters, since they are going to be interesting. ( Especially the twin vampire sisters. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back