• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy a tale of fangs and claws (mxm) (slightly edited)

Summer Breeze

That one girl
Hi guys!

I'm summer, a 19 year old college student from europe, and this partner search is kind of out of the ordinary for me. I'm usually more of a female writing, modern story kinda gal but I feel inspired to do something kind of out of my comfort zone. I mean, sometimes you gotta switch things up right? I got the idea for this rp last night and I really just want to try it out! It's going to be a modern fantasy, so it will be set in this day and age but we're not going to be playing with human characters obviously. The story is as follows:

Supernatural beings have always been among us, we just don't know where to look. The underground world is full of them and vampires are the most powerful of them all. They are the rulers of the underworld, they are royalty amongst the beasts. One family in particular is above everything and everyone. The Vlad family. Hidden away in a large castle in the middle of the dark woods of germany, this family reignes with an iron fist over all things supernatural. They live in luxury, and make sure their fellow vampires do aswell. Often at the expense of other races. One race in particular has had to suffer: Werewolfs. Once with many, werewolfs are now nearly extinct. The Vlads thought them to be too dangerous and a threath to their rule so they decreed that they must be 'controlled'. This controll often involved capturing the werewolfs, keeping them as pets, servants or bodyguards or just plainly killing them. Nowadays, there are nearly no werewolfs left, especially no male werewolfs as they are the most dangerous of all.
On the day of the 100th birthday of the vampire prince, Dominic, his parents gift him one of the most rare gifts you could ever give. A rare male werewolf, recently captured and dangerous. The werewolf is supposed to become Dominic's bodyguard, linking the two up with a device that'll kill the werewolf if his master dies. Nobody questions Dominic's ability to keep the werewolf in check, he is the prince of the underworld after all. Fangs sharp as needles, immeasurable speed and the ability to turn into a bat, what else could one need to keep a dangerous beast under controll? However, this werewolf is not one to be ordered around. He is angry at what the Vlad's have done to his kind and his family. He is looking for revenge and now he is trapped in the exact place he needs to be to have it. While he can't exactly kill Dominic, he might be able to get to the other Vampires in the castle... Who will suspect that soon the line between servant and master might be blurred? What will happen to the supernatural world if something happens to the rule of the Vlads?

So, that is kind of a little introcution of the story I'd like to write. In case it wasn't clear, I am looking to play Dominic and it would be awesome if anyone would be willing to play the role of the werewolf. Someone who would be willing to play a rather dominant character would probably fit best. However, I must clarify, I'm totally cool with darker themes but I don't want any smut to happen in this rp. Romance and stuff are fine but just please, no smut. So if that's what you were hoping for then I'm sorry but I can't help you.

If you are still interested though, shoot me a message and I'm sure we can figure something out! Please also tell me something about yourself and I'll tell you some more about myself!

Also, I must warn you that I have never really played as a male before so I don't know how good I'll be at it. Of course I wouldn't propose this RP if I didn't think I'd be up for it but I just want you to keep it in mind. I'll have the character sheet for Dominic below so you can kind of see what kind of character I'm planning to play.

Also if you have any other ideas for stories in which I'd be able to play as Dominic then do let me know!

I'm looking forward to hearing your responses! Have a good sunday or whatever day it is when you read this!

1579445932597.png
Name: Dominic Vlad

Birthday: 10th of November

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Pale skin, sleek brown hair, hazel eyes. Glasses are for fashion purposes only. Tall and lean build, rather slender. He likes to wear dress shirts or suits and wouldn’t be caught dead wearing more casual clothing.

Personality: Dominic is a rather quiet and intelligent young man. He prefers to keep to himself and spend his time studying various things. If you have many centuries to live, you might as well learn anything you can. Because of his excessive knowledge he sometimes comes across as being a bit snobby. He is usually very polite but does expect his servants and pretty much everyone else do to as he says. He doesn’t do this on purpose; he is just not used to anything else happening. When he is in a social setting he is good at keeping conversation, both small talk and deep conversations about scientific or philosophical subjects. Even though he is supposed to follow in the footsteps of his parents and rule over the supernatural world one day, he is rather sweet and caring and not as much of a leader as his parents are.

Likes and interests: Studying, astronomy, philosophy, physics, history, fine arts, painting, playing piano, deep conversations, classical music, birds, a good wine.

Dislikes: Aggression, senseless violence, loud people, cold, dogs, invasions of his personal space, rudeness, most modern music, beer.

History: Dominic was born 100 years ago into the Vlad family. From birth on he has lived a life of luxury, surrounded by anything and everything one could possibly want or need. His parents were often away when he was young; they were busy ruling and making sure their commands were being followed. The older he got the more he understood of their job. He isn’t a born leader himself so he decided to spend his time doing what he did best, which was studying anything he could. For the better part of 100 years he spent his time in his personal library learning anything he could and considered interesting. His life has been rather calm and easy, despite the many wars that have raged in the supernatural underworld. He has usually kept away from conflict as much as possible and concerned himself with other things, like his studies.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back