• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π’‚ 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 π’†π’Žπ’ƒπ’†π’“π’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’Žπ’π’“π’† β€” (atla, tlok au)

noleraii

𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐒𝐳𝐨𝐧'𝐬 π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’ƒπ’‚π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’
great tidings to all, i hope you are having the loveliest of days ! before i begin with my proposition, i think it'd be wise to tell you a little about myself + some expectations.

𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 β€”
- my name's norelai, nore for short and i use they/them pronouns !​
- just as a note in case you'd be uncomfortable with ages, i'm a minor, 17 to be exact​
- my rp replies will range from once a day to once per 1-2 weeks due to school​
- however, i will still try to be available for some ooc chatter if you'd like !​
- however, i'm located in gmt+8 so that may affect some ooc reply times​
- i'll try my best to inform you if i'm getting too busy or bored, but if i don't reply within a week, just send me a message !​
- i'm semi-lit/literate, writing roughly 200-400+ words minimum per post and hope for my partner to do the same (if you need an rp sample, i'm more than happy to provide one !!)​
- also as a side note, if the lowercase irritates you, i usually write in normal grammar and capitalization so don't worry about it​

now that that's over and done with, what about the actual rp?

it'll be in the world and times of either avatar the last airbender or the legend of korra, in an au where we play ocs in the world. now as a disclaimer, i am not the biggest fan nor filled with the most accurate knowledge of the actual storyline or worldbuilding, but i absolutely love the borderline soft magic system that these two stories are set in. don't expect any big brain fandom discussions from me unfortunately :c this inkling to rp sprang up from an idea of a bending style, but in all honesty, that's as much as i have. i'll put some plots off the top of my head, but they are definitely up for discussion and need further development between the two of us.

π’•π’†π’π’•π’‚π’•π’Šπ’—π’† π’”π’•π’π’“π’Šπ’†π’” β€”
GENERAL INFORMATION
- this can be a romance between two characters (if this is the case, i will only do fxf, mxm, nbxnb, nbxm, nbxf, with me playing any gender)
- or it can be a platonic friendship/found family with more characters involved
- if romance is involved, dynamics need to be discussed as i lean more towards some, and lean away from others
- in terms of themes, i'm alright with light angst but nothing too tragic in the actual rp

SOME PLOT SPITBALLING
- maybe somewhere in the legend of korra, after the equalists' disbanding (anti-benders) ?
- a formation of a small rebellion in the fire nation?
- a runaway story ??
- honestly i don't really know yet, but we'll figure something out !!

𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒅 π’ƒπ’†π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’” β€”
- my character is from the fire nation, maybe from one of the more traditional families
- they probably have 3-5 siblings, haven't decided
- they've been subjected to the patriotism of the fire nation, and due to the nature of their family, were expected to strive to be a skilled bender
- while they followed at first, the more the rest of their siblings got better + their aging, and in turn them being subjected to scolding, a hesitance formed in regards to how great the fire nation is
- this hesitance morphed into shame as they snuck out and found out more of the world, forming thoughts of not wanting to be part of any of this
- due to this, they decided to train themselves in something called 'emberbending'
- it is the conjuration of flames, followed by shrinking it in form so that it would form embers, and in turn smoke
- they would then control multiple embers at once in order to make it appear like airbending instead

that's sort of the basis (grammar's pretty shit rn because i've been too hyped about this concept but yeah !!) of it, and i'm looking for someone to play alongside with either another unique bending type, a sibling, or whoever !

anyway, that's pretty much it ! if you're interested, either send me a message or reply here, hope to hear from you soon !!

Last edited:
I have a couple atla plots too if youd like to hear them see if they interest you?

bump !

bump !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back