• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Tale From Andarun - Small Grp Detailed [Limited spots!]

Lekiel

Two Thousand Club
Supporter
World setting and Lore thread -> ANDARUN - A World Reborn (wip)

Hi :D In essence, I'm looking for a select few to join me on a good ole' adventure in a high fantasy world I have created! If you are keen on reading up on a well defined world setting, DnD-esque adventuring, can produce high quality content of varying lengths (a couple of paragraphs to lengthy posts depending on situation), is in for the long haul then you're much welcome!

Since I have no clue how many would be interested, and I'd like to keep this going (if it starts at a steady pace; about 2 posts per week per person), applications will be quite strict ^-^;

Do hit me up with questions if you are interested and would like to know more about the world.

RP Backstory: City of Magic [3/5 spots taken]

OOC: City of Magic OOC

Last edited:
Welcome! I have no takers yet :)

Do provide a sample post of your average stuff if you're planning on applying ^^

RP is now open! We're seeking two more esteemed individuals (1male 1female) to undertake a quest of utmost importance with us :D if genuinely interested, do submit applications with one of your best writings forward ^3^

Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais

I'm very interested in joining if there's still a spot open, though I'm not entirely sure if I'd be able to make an application until Monday. If a reservation is unfair and can't be made, I completely understand.
Edit: I read through all the posts just now. I'll get a char app out as soon as I can and hopefully will get on a waiting list.

Evening,

So for starters, I am super impressed by the logic, creativity, and incredible detail of you're world and realm! Its been a while since I have seen something as incredibly finished as this world is! I am very intrigued by the idea and concepts. I spent the last thirty minutes just browsing the lore, its incredibly entertaining! That aside, I was wondering if those spots are still available for the taking?

Velkyn Velkyn The Gunrunner The Gunrunner

The fact that you adorable peeps spent the time to read through all that.. I'm flattered! (no way I can turn you guys away, much as I am unsure of my capability to run a larger group. I suppose I could learn to manage it!)

^-^ I guess I could take in more. I have not received any other applications after the reopening anyways. Would either of you be inclined to play a female character? I'm a little meticulous about having a gender balance :3

Edit: The Gunrunner The Gunrunner , no need for a sample post :3 I've seen your work in Aether. It's more than fair enough :D

Applications closed for now! Further interest will be put on a waiting list ^3^

19ee2be73798741ac5b256d0b4dedba7.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back