Looking for A system needing people with similar interests (or other systems) to chat with. (Danganronpa fans especially)

Kuroi Tamashi

♡ Sonadow, fight me ♡
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya people, it's Yami and I'm getting way tired of never being able to keep friends. One of these stupidly countless alters will meet someone under the guise of being a singular person and like never talk to them again cos someone else switches in and they grow distant. It's dumb, it's annoying, and I'm seriously lonely. So let's put an end to it before I go insane.

Why'd I specify Danganronpa, you ask? Well it's the current hyperfixation for many of us... just kidding, as if the answer would be so mundane. Nah, a Toko Fukawa alter has apparently popped up! We found out when she decided to switch in halfway through typing a message to someone and get all gloomy! Chihiro and Genocider Syo may be making their way in as well, no way to tell really whats a fixation or whats a new interject creeping in, hahaa! Really though if anyone's familiar with Toko's character we'd reeeeally appreciate a message our way because it looks like the inferiority complex is completely canon-accurate! Where's the ultimate hope when ya need him, eh?

We're an OSDD system which basically means we have less dissociation than people with DID and therefore are better able to communicate with headmates and retain memories. So we won't completely forget who ya are when we switch but the promises end there. Seriously, our headspace is a mess. At any given time there's like two or three people co-conscious or rapid cycling, obsessively fixated on different things, and we still have no idea where the music is coming from! So yeah info dump over no one's gonna see this anyway love yall crazy people byeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back