• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

seasonedcat

bloodless
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1631560444110.pngShe stood with the stature of someone with dignity and importance. Her sword had been removed, much to her disgust, due to the promise of a peaceful meeting. All her ‘guards’ with her also had theirs taken from them, couldn’t do much of a guard duty without them, they’d be practically useless. The mages as well had removed their grimoires or whatever they had with them to use their forbidden magic.
He stood with a sense of pride and determination. His magic had been taken from him, but as everyone in the room knew that didn’t keep them safe from the ways of magic from him and his children. Though their lack of connectors did provide a sense of security for the Blades as did the lack of weapons provide one for them.

Before them stood the Holy women. Said to be chosen by the Left to provide guidance for the land as every Hilt was. She however, was going to be the most well known Hilt after today. She was going to guide the conflict between the Blades and the Mages to an end. A meeting to end the battles, as the whole land waited in bated breath for the decision. Celebrations were planned, this was going to be the end.

The slash appeared in the air before them, shocked noises filling the air as the black goo oozed from the hole in the very air itself. Though, the tear wasn’t what brought the screams out of the crowd. It was the splatters of red that fell to the ground accompanied by a head, still stuck in it’s peaceful, unsuspecting expression.

Screaming began in the small room as the Blades leader, Yuna rushed forward and grabbed the Mage’s father, Algar, by the throat. “What did you do?” he screamed, voice enraged and dripping with bloodlust. “Oh, don’t act all innocent, we both know who was the one who did this.” Algar spoke with venom, a look of pure disgust and insult on his face. “Who could have done this but one of you?”

The argument continued as two parties waited for their leader to give the single for them to attack. It wasn’t until a high pitch scream followed by a gurgling noise filled the room. The once Hilt stood, her head hovering over her detached neck as she gave the group a sinister smile. In her hands held a dead attendant of her own, throat ripped out by the very bloody teeth possessed by the Hilt herself. The room stood still unsure of what to do, until the crooked fingers(almost as if broken many times) slashed the air in front of herself and opened another tear in the air. Beasts, coated in black, fangs and claws in all, entered and all hell broke loose.
--
It took the land less than a day to receive the news. Weeps filled the streets as everyone felt at a loss what to do. They stood without a true leader, people rioted, no resolution had come and tensions were even thicker than before. Similar tears were beginning to open up around the land, though the largest one stood at the very place the meeting happened. Monsters plagued the land and if they didn’t find a way to close the tears then they would be overrun.

Both mage and Blades suffered many losses that day, their best warriors were at the meeting and many didn’t return. Without someone to guide them the only living relative of the late Hilt is pushed to the front. The world is tearing itself apart and everyone's at risk. Blades and Mages need to work together if the land wants to survive this. But can they manage it? Or will this just be another failed crusade?
--
Hello~ This is an rp where the classic chosen adventurers go in a quest to save the world. However many of the best warriors were killed in the massacre meeting resulting in a huge blow to military power. Some chosen could be less than qualified, some could even be those who tread a less legal path due to their capabilities.

Basically a dark fantasy that will go over their journey. Will include subjects of politics, death, battles, gore(light mentions nothing too in detail), suicide, assault, racism(fantasy races)/other forms of discrimination, and other darker topics. Any post of mine that goes over topics such as these will not go in heavy detail and will provide warnings! :)

Another thing to note is please join this if you plan on staying as well as it requires 3+ paragraphs per post(2 paragraphs are fine as long as there is enough content). All other RPN rules apply, be nice and I can't wait to see your characters!

it requires 3+ paragraphs per post(2 paragraphs are fine as long as there is enough content)

6dd7e87f1aa9c1a6a8623b295945b2ab.gif

Well that is certainly unusual. Not that it's a bad thing though, I very rarely get to savor an actually detailed group RP. I would love to know more about how the fantasy elements of this setting are, if that's ok? Also, how often would we be expected to post?

6dd7e87f1aa9c1a6a8623b295945b2ab.gif

Well that is certainly unusual. Not that it's a bad thing though, I very rarely get to savor an actually detailed group RP. I would love to know more about how the fantasy elements of this setting are, if that's ok? Also, how often would we be expected to post?
Hi Idea! And yes of course you can know more :D the posts will most likley be around once a week maybe 2 weeks if needed for a situation, you can of course post more frequently as well. I am hoping to get a lore page up today but feel free to ask questions before that if you want :D

Hi Idea! And yes of course you can know more :D the posts will most likley be around once a week maybe 2 weeks if needed for a situation, you can of course post more frequently as well. I am hoping to get a lore page up today but feel free to ask questions before that if you want :D

Hmmm... Once a week can be a bit too fast for me to be honest (which isn't to say I can't deliver them just a matter of realistic expectations)... I'll have to think on whether I can handle it.

As for questions:
----> What kind of magic (and by this I don't just mean spells but any sort of magical or close to magical system) is there in this setting?
---> How much freedom will we get towards the specifics of our characters within this world's contents? Will there be a specific list of races or will we make our own stuff within reason? How defined / set in stone is the world overall?
---> Is there anything specific you want to ban, in terms of characters or anything else?

There are more questions, but I think those should be doable towards giving a concrete answer.

Edit: One More Question, what kind of magical life should we expect to find here? Monsters, sentient items, gods, spirits?

Hmmm... Once a week can be a bit too fast for me to be honest (which isn't to say I can't deliver them just a matter of realistic expectations)... I'll have to think on whether I can handle it.

As for questions:
----> What kind of magic (and by this I don't just mean spells but any sort of magical or close to magical system) is there in this setting?
---> How much freedom will we get towards the specifics of our characters within this world's contents? Will there be a specific list of races or will we make our own stuff within reason? How defined / set in stone is the world overall?
---> Is there anything specific you want to ban, in terms of characters or anything else?

There are more questions, but I think those should be doable towards giving a concrete answer.

Edit: One More Question, what kind of magical life should we expect to find here? Monsters, sentient items, gods, spirits?
there will be nations and races and stuff, but you can add any race you want (long as it fits other lore which shouldn't be too hard). if once a week is too much you can post whenever you are able, I am pretty lax when it comes to it, especially if I know it is someone who won't just dip. Characters are fairly open as long as they have a solid reason for the stand in hilt adding them to the party.

Magic is essential remnants from the gods and thus is woven into the world. However those who are specially made as mutations of magic(most races minus humans) are more connected to it. They can use wild magic(not something you can master however) which is more of causing reactions around you when you are in danger or doing simple spells. This takes a lot out of someone and can kill them as it takes life force to use. Magic itself is harvested from the world around you and thus require something for you to channel it(ie. grimoire, staff, ect) and different styles of magic will require different types. However a thing to note about magic is that it is currently an illegal practice and can result in fines, imprisonment, or death depending on where you are.

there will be nations and races and stuff, but you can add any race you want (long as it fits other lore which shouldn't be too hard). if once a week is too much you can post whenever you are able, I am pretty lax when it comes to it, especially if I know it is someone who won't just dip. Characters are fairly open as long as they have a solid reason for the stand in hilt adding them to the party.

Magic is essential remnants from the gods and thus is woven into the world. However those who are specially made as mutations of magic(most races minus humans) are more connected to it. They can use wild magic(not something you can master however) which is more of causing reactions around you when you are in danger or doing simple spells. This takes a lot out of someone and can kill them as it takes life force to use. Magic itself is harvested from the world around you and thus require something for you to channel it(ie. grimoire, staff, ect) and different styles of magic will require different types. However a thing to note about magic is that it is currently an illegal practice and can result in fines, imprisonment, or death depending on where you are.

I see. Well, I'm almost certainly hooked (thank you very much for putting up with my questionarie by the way I am fully aware of my picky-ness)! One final question could you give me an idea of the general "power level" if you will expected of characters here? Are we talking "your strongest spell is making a small fireball" "you are about as strong as a regular soldier" types, more the standard pretty strong types, or even a gathering of heroes? Or will it simply depend on what characters get made with no particular expectation plot-wise?

I see. Well, I'm almost certainly hooked (thank you very much for putting up with my questionarie by the way I am fully aware of my picky-ness)! One final question could you give me an idea of the general "power level" if you will expected of characters here? Are we talking "your strongest spell is making a small fireball" "you are about as strong as a regular soldier" types, more the standard pretty strong types, or even a gathering of heroes? Or will it simply depend on what characters get made with no particular expectation plot-wise?
It's a bit of both. The massacre meeting has put a huge dent in the best warriors as most were killed and others are injured. The best knight at the moment could very well be someone who can't fight to save their life, having cheated their way to the top. Or some could be good at what they do. Others could just be there to help for politics, ect. The best warriors could have also refused to go on this quest because most think it wont work. It is pretty much a wide range of what you can be.

It's a bit of both. The massacre meeting has put a huge dent in the best warriors as most were killed and others are injured. The best knight at the moment could very well be someone who can't fight to save their life, having cheated their way to the top. Or some could be good at what they do. Others could just be there to help for politics, ect. The best warriors could have also refused to go on this quest because most think it wont work. It is pretty much a wide range of what you can be.

Got it!

Alrighty, I'm absolutely in!

Let's have a blast together everyone!

I'd like to discuss possible character ideas, but perhaps waiting for the lore first would be most efficient.

I thought of proposing we do that, but between having to wait for the lore and also still having a couple of posts to work on today I ended up not going for it. Absolutely open to it though! ( just probably not today, gonna be sleeping soon)

I thought of proposing we do that, but between having to wait for the lore and also still having a couple of posts to work on today I ended up not going for it. Absolutely open to it though! ( just probably not today, gonna be sleeping soon)
FUNNY YOU SAY THAT BECAUSE I JUST FINISHED IT FHAFYRFUJKAM,

FUNNY YOU SAY THAT BECAUSE I JUST FINISHED IT FHAFYRFUJKAM,

DAMN that was fast! Wow.

Idk bout yall, but imma bout to make a street rat that's in this for the food and money 🐀

*wheezing* the cs my leige

Users who are viewing this thread

Back