• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Sword to Wield with a Broken Hilt IC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Faenor was, for the most part, doing his best to not show his feelings outwardly. These humans are absolutely annoying, and his father was right about needing to learn control. If he'd not been so disciplined, these pests would be ashes by now. Instead, he closed his eyes, letting the peasant tavern owner accept the bribe even as he attempted some bullshit lie about sentiment. It's a pan. Faenor is 80% certain that if he took a similar pan and held the two together, the man couldn't tell the difference. Just accept the money! As the tavern owner bubbled his way out, Faenor let out a breath he hadn't known he held, and turned to Edelmira.

"It's not bad, due to your age it's expected. You merely don't seem to have the most experience out in the world. Innocent, as some may say." Faenor gave a non-committal shrug over it. These are hardly the caliber of people he expected in terms of companions in this journey. He expected at least a bit more experience. "To some, that could be refreshing. Some may say to hold onto that youthful outlook." Not him, but some might. Now, having not really explained anything, he'd determine that interaction was over.

Instead, he'd turn his gaze to the thief in this group. His golden eyes would narrow slightly, a sneer on his face. "Do try and remember who you represent in your actions. If we are joining with Anselm in this endeavor, your bad behaviors will reflect on him too for keeping such company. Try and keep the theiving to a minimum." He's well aware he overpaid on that bribe. However, it is better to have a positive story told of an Elf in this city, over a negative one. In his opinion anyways. Sure, he could've given a tenth of that bribe, and it'd have worked. Now though? At worst, the tavern owner may talk of how he conned 20 gold out of an Elf, and forget about the theft. At best, he'd talk of his generosity. It's a general neutral outcome for his reputation either way... And it allows him to flex his gold. Pog.

As Faenor walked towards a horse, his ears twitched a bit. He could've sworn he heard something about that stranger and magic... Interesting. Sitra is rather bad at keeping quiet on things. He didn't catch the entire conversation, but he heard magic, and enchan-. Which, given the context clues he'd have as a Mage of the Rebellion, he'd be able to deduce there was some form of enchantment. Though on what? No idea. He couldn't see anything that would make much sense to enchant at this distance. Nor is he interested enough to actively approach them. Let the monkeys chatter about their understanding of magic.

Ignoring the awful smell that is common around stables, Faenor mounted the prepared horse with ease befitting his class. Horse riding wasn't his favorite thing, he preffered to pay for a carriage honestly, but he knew the basics of riding a horse. The carriage allowed him to relax and work on meditation, or going over his schemes. Once situated, he'd run his fingers through it's mane, a genuine smile on his face. He didn't mind animals. Mindless beasts, living such simple lives. Unaware of how the world works, content with their lot. If he were not an Elf, perhaps he'd want to be an animal. Not one of those weird animalfolk, like the salamander on the wall that joined them, but an actual animal.

"Lótesse i journeime n- linte ar easime, mime nur." Faenor whispered to it, waiting for the rest of their group to saddle up so that they could get going.

Interacted with: Idea Idea (Sorta, Tavern owner doesn't count as a person probably) AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Juju Juju
Judged for being human: seasonedcat seasonedcat CasualTea CasualTea
Called out for being a lizard: Firelie Firelie

The elf, to not Yona's surprise really since they're usually wise given their age, did speak some truth. Since this is a party associated with a Hilt, they've pretty much got to uphold a reputation of some sort. The action of one can and will reflect upon the rest of the party for allowing such behavior or endorsing of it. Of course, that should probably only apply to gross exaggerations. No, even trivial misdeeds can be twisted into criminal accusations if it happened to cross some nasty individuals. The elf may seem like a dick, but he's pretty much right. She can't exactly boo him or anything

Speaking of upholding some sort of reputation, she soon heard the small voice of the dragonoid girl. Already, her appearance was pitiful and it sort of hurt to look at. Not to mention she was also blind and definitely gone through some painful shit. How old are those bandages anyway? Not to mention her clothes as well. She's all dirty. Did no one show her the way to a bath house yet? Though, seeing her shrink and brace herself for some sort of strike, she immediately dispelled such thoughts and let out an exhale through her nose. She unmounted her horse just so she could help the pitiful lass. She wasn't sure what she was doing in this party and what use she had, but she's a member so she probably has to go out of her way to take care of her for a bit.

For starters, she patted her on the shoulder just to assure her and gently took the weight of her bag off and set it on one of the donkeys. As she did this, she spoke as well. She was gentle with her tone, even to the point as if the whole incident about the pan didn't happen. "Alright, you can ride with me. Hold still for a bit." She returned to the girl and gave up her cloak for her so her appearance could be saved. She even wiped some of the dirt from the little girl's face using some of the edges of her cloak. In turn, she also revealed the clothes she was wearing. Not very much made for cold, but somehow she's bearing with it. The cold air started to nip at her exposed skin but she didn't mind. It felt just like home in Penari. Maybe even a bit warmer. "For now, we'll just use my cloak to clothe you better and clean you up a little. Then later, we can change out those bandages if you still have wounds that need healing." She then gently took the girl's hand and led her to the horse and helped her up. She would probably mention a bath later down the road so she wasn't being rude and to not make fun of her for not being able to bathe. Plus, she felt like she'd have to accompany to the baths as well since she's blind.

When she made sure that the girl had her balance on the horse, she mounted it as well and guided the blind girl's hands to hold onto her by the waist. "Hold on to me tight, okay? I'll tell you when we start moving." She told the blind girl who was now wearing her cloak and on the same horse she was on. She's only had this girl for a few minutes and she felt like her purpose in this party was to just watch over and protect her from any dangers that will come their way during this journey. Though, she really wondered how old those bandages are. If it also wasn't obvious already, this was going to be the first interaction she had with a blind person in her life. She's seen them, but never really interacted with them in this way. The only interaction she may have done was give them a coin for their begging mugs and watched a bit nearby to make sure nobody stole from them. Though, maybe she wasn't blind. She could chalk it up to her being able to hear very well to know where to go for help but to find this place and ask for help from her... Does she have some sort of ability to sense things?

Tiria & Siv seasonedcat seasonedcat The True Plague The True Plague
ready to go.jpgTiria let out an indignant snort at the elf's response and crossed her arms. A sneer of her own made it onto her face. "Wot, you're some noble knight now? Snowy's reputation? Pfft, like I can really make that any worse than it is. You mean to say, your reputation? Imagine that, a blueblood such as yourself hanging around the likes of us, oh dear they'll never let you go to the fancy parties now."

She clasped her hands together, changing her voice to a mocking tone, "Oh, I saw that Faenor bailing out a thief! And overpaying too. Pass me another crumpet, I can hardly keep myself from fainting!"

Siv tilted his head and looked up at Tiria, confused. He barked and wagged his tail, trying to feel included.

Tiria laughed at her own imitation. "Seriously though, you're either shit at bribes, or you have more money than sense. Alright? Stop trying to defend his honour when you'd just as quickly stick a knife in his back if it meant a seat at the table."

Satisfied, Tiria turned back to what she was supposed to be doing; getting on a horse. She had never ridden a horse before, except that one time when she was a kid when her mom was making a cloak for some fancy adventurer who owned one. Even now, she could still feel the bruises on her ribs when she had been kicked off. She had cried for over an hour, and had been scolded for an hour more when her mom found out.

Bottom line, horses were big and super dangerous. It was completely logical to be afraid of them. Besides, this one had a nasty look in its eyes. She could sense it. "Uh, Snowy? You sure I can't just walk? These horses stink."

After a final head count, Hackel shook his head; it may as well have been a daycare with all the little girls joining the fray. Not only that, but in his opinion, the only thing keeping that pretentious elf from requiring a nanny was the magic he was bound to flaunt, now that the Blades were too preoccupied to hang him properly. Even with his usual stoic demeanor and a sense of humor drier than the deserts of Ghavri, his body seized for a brief moment as he stifled a full-on cackle at Tiria’s bluntness. Despite the effort, a muffled wheeze forced its way out of his mouth and through his helmet.

Hearing the complaints about horses, Hackel could infer there was a deeper problem, perhaps a fear of them. He went into the stables and mounted a brown and black horse with a better temperament. He then circled back, holding a hand out to offer the thief a ride. “It’s mostly the stable odor,” he assured her, playing dumb to her qualms.

The True Plague The True Plague Juju Juju

"You genuinely believe yourself to be capable of ruining my reputation?" Faenor raised his brow, a slight frown on his face. As the tirade from the turbulent, theiving toddler tittered towards its tantalizing conclusion, that frown began to turn upside down. Oh, this was absolutely astounding! Amazing among all aptly applied astute predictions. He couldn't help himself but laugh, leaning against his steed.

"You truly are a fool. Such are the worries of human nobles, who have such a short life to expand their reputation and rise amongst the rabble. I have had over a century to build my reputation. There are entire noble houses that I have seen sprout and die out. I am godfather to many scions, matriachs, and patriarchs of the noble families of Rhas. My family has the Jarl's ear, and are a major backer of the Rebellion. It is not a desire to have a seat at the table, that I have. For it is others who seek to be on my level."

Faenor slowly straightened himself out, that smug grin ever present on his face. "Truth be told, they'd presume you merely some urchin I seek to aid, like I had done in funding an orphanage not that long ago by my sense of time. If there is anyone who may hurt my reputation, it'd be Anselm. However, I am here on behalf of the Rebellion, not on behalf of my family. My goal is to secure a cordial relation in order to work with him later on reconciling the Blades and Mages, presuming this venture ends well. As for the bribe? That, was calculated. I don't need him considering to double back on the bribe. Thief and elf in this city? I'd be dead by noon. Better he let greed cloud his thoughts whilst we leave. Sí termáre- i lambe hilde!" Finishing in the language his mother taught him, he returned his attention to his horse, waiting patiently for things to begin going.

Juju Juju

The title worked of course, the same way it had in the past, only this time he was the person that was holding it. It still sent a shiver down his spine at the power of it, the same way it had every time his sister had used it. He watched the others prepare absentmindedly, his mind too busy worrying over all the things that is going to happen on this journey. Was he really okay with leading them all to their deaths? They all came knowing the risks of course, but still. Everyone that hadn't come knew exactly why they hadn't. They didn't expect a single thing from this expedition or him. He just hopes the ones with him now knew the true risks as well.

At the girl's question, he was knocked out of his thoughts, looking at her in a slightly dazed state as he tried to catch up to what exactly was going on. He could see the familiar body language she wore. She was scared. He was about to offer her to ride with himself or maybe prompt the use of a cart, but he hesitated. Would her pride even allow her to admit the use of adaptations? In his hesitation, someone else came forward and offered a steed that was far older, one he admittedly had not planned on taking due to the risks of its age. The horse of course was the mildest of the stables, however, he never expected to have someone with the fear of horses on his journey. His sister would have foreseen something like this happening.

swallowing back his thoughts, he gripped the reins tightly, his fingers aching from the strain. He glanced up a the sky, cursing under his breath. People would be waking up any minute now, and he did not want anyone to see them before they set off. If they did the group would be in for the laughs and scorn of the citizens, he did not want that. The last thing he needed was any fewer party members than he already had. Taking a deep breath he spoke to the group without turning back, "Now that we are ready we should head out." he spoke, his voice steadier than it had been in previous conversations with the group.

With that said his horse set forward, the group following (hopefully) along with the steeds carrying the supplies for their journey. Exiting the city sent a chill through Anselm. This was the first time he left these gates legally. This whole thing still felt surreal. How could his sister be dead? This isn't something he nor the scabbards who raised him ever foresaw happening.

The journey out of the city was rather uneventful, Anselm talking to the blades at the gates for a brief moment, his face tight as they clearly said some things that upset the boy. As the group passed whispers and snickers were offered to them, some comments directed at certain members of the party for a variety of reasons mostly directed to the more well-known members.

As they exited the group followed behind Anselm who took the lead, not offering much socialization with the group throughout their trip. Eventually, they came to the roadblock. The road that led to the 'infected' regions had been closed in an attempt to minimize the casualties, the Blades there were far more vocal with their opinion of Anselm and his group. Insults were spoken in a way that was less than discrete, both aiming towards the mission they were on or just insulting aspects of the group. Members of the group who were more well known got the most comments. Of course, those who made an attempt to respond were silenced by a look by Anselm or him talking over them, he couldn't afford for them to be stopped here. He has learned through the years that there was little you could do to change the whispers that follow you.

The roadblock took longer than needed, due to Anselm having to get off his horse and talk to the blades for a while. This 'talking' of course had little to do with what they were here for and when Anselm got back from the blades' tent he had a flush of annoyance on his face as he mounted his horse with less grace than earlier. Muttering quietly to himself he looked over to one of the blades with a look far from kind who then proceeded to move the roadblock to let them through.

They were running behind schedule, the sun was already almost set and it had begun to rain, only getting heavier as time went on. As they traveled past the roadblock the area around them was notably changed. The grass had taken a dying shade along with most of the other plants. No wildlife had been seen since they passed the block, and the sky had been hung in a dark overcast that appeared to never leave above the area.

The night began to grow as Anselm decided they couldn't go on much longer as the rain was worsening and thunder began to grumble overhead. A nearly deserted town stood not too far up the road, the only people still remaining were those who refused to leave their home. The Blades had been grumbling about it since they had been charged with protecting them and getting them to leave. They of course decided to leave them after they refused to leave. Planning to force them to leave without their protection. It, of course, wasn't working.

Upon entering the city, the makeshift guard began to talk to Anselm who explained who they were and why they were here. Anselm winced as the man began to freak out upon the cursed child entering the village. His screams were soon silenced by the stableman taking over and continuing business with Anselm. The horses were put in the stable and one of the abandoned houses was given to them as there was no inn, all for a small number of coins.

The house was large, probably the home of the wealthiest person in the town, maybe the mayor, however, it was far from the house of a noble in Opol city. The floor was made of old wood and the furniture was clearly old and used. However, there were only around 4 rooms to sleep in. One had a bunk bed, offering two beds meant for children or those on the shorter side; the next room was one for teenagers, having two beds on the opposite sides of the room; however, the last two rooms only housed one queen bed and the other room a king bed. Some people would have to share or choose the floor to sleep on. A fireplace sat in the middle of the house is a seating room. As they entered the house Anselm spoke to them,

"This is the best we can do for tonight, but it beats sleeping on the ground," he added a tiny laugh, trying to ease some of the tension in the group, he cleared his throat before continuing, "some of our supplies were brought to the seating area, you should be able to get some dry clothing if yours is too uncomfortable, you can dry any cloth near the fire tonight." he offered a small smile, "let me know if you need anything else," he added before turning and leaving the room, taking a seat in the kitchen at the dining room table. He unfolded a map and popped open his notebook, beginning to mutter to himself with a pencil as he began to mull over details of their journey.

whatever you decide to do is up to you.
Juju Juju The True Plague The True Plague Idea Idea Goonfire Goonfire CasualTea CasualTea Firelie Firelie AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa

fd57fe5fd0f2da1ea2cf98da0a32f4b4.jpgTiria & SivTiria frowned, not because of the saucy comments, but because she had no idea what a scion, matriarch or a patriarch was. Trying to keep up, let alone come up with a retort was difficult when the object of insult was something way above her head. She grumbled to herself, cursing all nobles and their ritzy, elitist talk. The street rat glared at the elvish lord, keeping her teeth gritted until he mentioned a word she knew too well. Rebellion? The sheer irony of funding an orphanage...

She clenched her fists and looked about ready to lose it, when the cloaked man rode up to her and offered a hand. It caught her completely by surprise, enough that she had to take a moment to figure out what was going on. A ride? Right, they had to go soon.That would mean she didn't have to ride on the horse. She glanced back at what was supposed to be her steed and shook her head.

"Yeah, well I just got these new clothes. Be a shame to ruin them so soon. At least get into a brawl or something first..." Tira said nonchalantly, trying to hide the overwhelming relief.

She looked at Hackel's hand for a moment, then took it. It was clear how unfamiliar she was with riding from how she awkwardly climbed into the saddle, and how stiffly she sat. With two hands, she clutched onto the front of the saddle. Once she was 'settled' in, she gave a little half-glance back at Hackel. "Speaking of clothes, you really should wash that cloak of yours sometime."

Leaning over as far as she dared, she waved down at Siv, who was pacing around the horse. "Keep up, buddy, ok? These dullard horses got nothing on you. Those boar flanks are yours after this is done!"

The one-eyed dog barked, keeping up at a trot as the horses took off.

Once the journey was done, Tiria had a whole new reason to hate horses. Her steps were ginger and stiff as she entered the dingy house, a groan escaping from her. "How do you people ride those things like it's nothing at all? Ugh, my ass feels like its bout to fall off. Please tell me we're done with horses?"

She collapsed exaggeratedly on the floor, clothes soaked. In hindsight, she really should have brought a cloak. "Siv, I made a mistake. This is the end for me. Adventure is overrated and underpaid. Bury me with everything and pour out a drink..."

The once-white dog was quick to run into the house after his friend, trailing muddy footprints across the floor. His paws were caked in black mud from the travel and his fur was wet with rain. Tail wagging, he licked Tiria's face while she half-heartedly fought him off. "Oi! I didn't say slobber me to death! Off, off! You're getting muck on me! My new clothes!"

He eventually shooed off, standing beside Tiria as she sat herself up. Patting his head, she looked at where Anselm went. Now that she had time to look at the place, she couldn't really understand the difference between their current lodging and a mansion. It was immensely bigger than her mother's house, or any within her district, and the furnishings looked lavish, albeit old. Some even looked like they would catch a fair price, if they were shined up a bit and peddled correctly.

"A roof and a fireplace? Can't nothing beat that, Snowy. Much better than sleeping under a tree, that's for sure." Tiria walked over to a table and picked up a silver candlestick, wiping off some dust with a thumb. She turned it over a few times in her hands, looking at the engravings. "Huh, this place is huge. Is it some noble's house or something?"

Siv shook himself off, flinging water and bits of mud onto nearby furniture and possibly people.

As the party began to move, she tapped the girl's hand and whispered to her gently. "We're moving now." She said before she made the horse start moving as well. Though, as she was about to head out, she noticed Sitra having trouble moving her horse as well. She gave her a couple of seconds before concluding that she doesn't know exactly how to ride a horse. Since now that the Hilt was already on his way out of the stables and wasn't stopping for anyone, they were pressed for time. She soon snapped her fingers in front of Sitra's horse and whistled at the same time which, caught its attention. Yona's horse began moving out of the stables while Yona lead Sitra's horse with her closed fingers as if she were holding a treat. It was something she did back when she was training with other Blades back in Penari. They were trained to horse ride and she was just the fastest learner among the others. She even learned how to guide other horses while she rid her own. This was pretty much the same idea she was using for Sitra's horse.

As Yona rid her horse, carrying the dragon halfling girl behind her and leading Sitra's horse, they were now keeping up with the group. Yona soon started to notice the amount of Blades there were given the type of attention they were getting. She looked at their faces carefully, even their build and body figure. None of them were her former master or the ones she trained with when she was younger thankfully. She wasn't ready for a reunion yet. As if she was ever. Yona being lost in her thoughts, she somehow kept blocking Tiria's way to throw something at the blades using her horse and Sitra's. Sometimes she even lost track of Sitra's horse that it ended up being on the other side of Tiria's and Hackel's horse. She would regain her focus once she heard the dog's trotting and avoided trampling it as well as getting Sitra's horse to follow her again by going a bit ahead to establish the lead.

She was thinking about the interactions among the group at the stables and she began to have the same worries that the Hilt was having without knowing it. If a Hilt is personally in this journey, wouldn't it be a serious quest? And the place they were going... These are the infected lands. They just passed the road block and were heading deeper. This isn't some ordinary journey. They were going to that place she's only heard about during her travels through Ghavri and Dral. Especially in Dral among some syndicate members that were quite dominant but discrete. That has to be the destination that they were all going to. This isn't good. She can't turn back now though, she's practically bringing along two of their party members with her.

By the time they got into the house, Yona thought she witnessed all of this party's weird quirks. Then, the cursed child detail came about. She has so many questions, but priorities come first. She went and put her bag behind something before the dog began scattering water droplets and mud all over the place. What a trained dog. Then she started taking off her clothes and put on a large button up shirt that she had in her bag as she began hanging her clothes near the fire so it can dry but not get burned. She soon turned her attention to the blind dragon half girl and took out some fresh bandages.

She walked over to the girl and touched the cloak. It was definitely water proof, it was wet outside but she was still dry inside of it. And it was already almost dry outside as well. "Hm... Still dry." She was about to offer to change her bandages but since they were in a nice house, there had to be a somewhere they could bathe a little. At least a wash cloth would suffice. "If you want, could I help you wash up a little? This is a pretty big house so there's got to be some place to bathe." She asked the girl not wanting to force the decision on her or anything. She didn't want to force her and wanted to be as gentle as she possibly could given this girl's behavior.

WaterLeft.png
Edelmira_Ise.png
Water.png

#B1E1CB
Interacting:
Doggo, Anselm ( seasonedcat seasonedcat )

unknown.png
"Thank you for the help, Sir Horses!" Mira waved to the animals as they separated. By now, with Faenor's explanation and the cute horsies, she'd calmed down to her original self, if not a little on edge around Anselm.

Even through the rain, she twirled in the horrid weather as her clothes were thoroughly soaked. She entered the building right after Tiria collapsed, practically dancing over the thief out of blind joy of the new experience. She'd seen rain outside the window of her bedroom, but never basked in it before. "Kyah!" Mira only went off balance with the barrage of mud and water that Siv shook off, almost throwing her off her feet. "Aww, you even got my cap dirty, Sir Doggy!" she remarked with an amicable laugh.

The noble girl had gotten filthy so quickly.

Now, Mira had a better look at the interior of their current staying. Her smiling countenance remained constant, but if she had to say anything... "It's a tad small, is it not?" But she wasn't complaining. Rather, she seemed more than happy to live at a lower-quality building; her eyes sparkled at every sight. "I've never seen a place so shabby before!" she shouted more enthusiastically than anything.

At the dining room, Mira offered a polite nod to Anselm once he spoke, notably more cautious of her actions around him. She dropped off her leather pouch and the oar at one of the chairs before walking over to the Hilt. Within arm's reach of him, she immediately bowed as her parents taught her. "I apologize for the unworthy gift I presented. I promise to do better next time around." Her eyes couldn't make contact with his, and she ran off in the next second.

Mira scurried over to the fireplace, rubbing her hands for a brief moment of warmth. Then, she reached behind her back and undid her shirt's strap—something she was needlessly good at doing alone. After some more fiddling, the girl's whole dress fell off. Once the cap came off, too, only a slip hung from her shoulders remained around her body. She ran back to her pouch to take the oar, then back to her clothes now laid flat.

Mira aimed the oar at the drenched outfit and swirled. It was barely noticeable at first, but stagnant water moved. Taking the mud splatters with it, they rose from the clothes as globes of fluid, floating above. With a swing of the oar across her legs, the murky water splattered across the floor—she tensed up at the noise, having hoped for a smoother moving. Mira could only rub the back of her head, uttering a small "Whoops..."

Nonetheless, now that her outfit was clean and dry again, she set to work neatly folding it to set aside.

• Sitra
    012da7c6f2acc355361665c370226c9e.jpg

Hmmm... How odd.

Was it just me, or was my horse not moving? Well, of course it wasn't just me that wasn't moving, otherwise I would have fallen off, what a silly question. But, everyone else seemed to be going forward, and mine own was just standing there, moving a bit as if to try to shake me off. I couldn't let it do that of course, so I began seeing what the others were doing. I took up the reigns, I flapped them a bit to no effect. I tried moving my body back and forth a little, but still nothing. While I was in the midst of it, the woman who was trying to help Rabber's father with the frying pan incident before Faenor resolved it. She did something I didn't immediately get with the horse, and somehow got it to start moving behind her own. I noticed another girl riding alongside her, but as the animal trotted a little, path wasn't all that steady and I was only loosely handling the reigns, I nearly fell a few times. Fortunately for me, balancing was one of my fortes and so as we went along our path, I began to chuckle and giggle a bit now and then, throwing the occasional comment about the experience, I mean I couldn't help it, it was just so fun! So this was what riding a horse was like. At some point I even bent a little forward, sliding my hand across the horse's neck's fur, how warm and fuzzy it felt, despite not being an animal of particularly long pelage. It was nothing like the sometimes squishy, sometimes hard and pointy and always so-twisted-you-could-get-your-hand-stuck-in-them kind of animals from back home.

It wouldn't be long after we passed the blockade that the strange sight of a wrecked land came into sight. It was a barren-looking place, the kind were you'd start coughing up dust just from crouching too low, very much unlike the slippery ground from my journey back in Dral before I reached Opol. I was left to wonder if we were we going to camp as well or if we would stay in some place, I wondered. I mean, I loved camping out! It was fun to lay down in the bed you built, watching actual stars in the sky and with a cozy warm fire nearby. A little bit of magic placed to shoo away any less pleasant creatures on the region, while gambling that none would appear capable of simply ignoring the warding efforts, it had given me a weird sense of achievement - but although this wasn't the same place, I remembered vividly how your things could get all muddy, plus it could be a bad day if you started it with some kind of predator growling at you past the enchanted blades you put around your camp. And the bug, the BUGS! Ewww in your breakfast and all! Well, if they were big enough and put somewhere just doing their thing they were really great to look at, I could spend a whole hour just entranced... but the tiny flying ones were still just a pest! They were kind of like this rain, in fact.

It wasn't anything bad at the start, but with the thunder behind us and the drops on on top of us, I couldn't help thinking about how nice it would be to just go ahead and cast a spell. A bit of air magic should push away the water, keep me nice and dry. I was already scolded about it today though, so that warning was still fresh in my mind, haunting me until about a couple of days ahead when it would inevitably vanish from my mind. Well, since I was in the back, as long as I wasn't using outright magic it should be fine, right? I tapped my backpack a few times in select places and glanced around me. The girl riding with the lady who had the enchanted sword was, it appeared, blind, so one wouldn't be against what I was about to do and the other wouldn't realize it. There didn't seem to be any people looking in my direction who could object nor any from outside our group at all. As such, I discretely pulled out my conductor and whispered a tiny chant, creating a small flame to heat up my relic, which sprung into functioning to produce what I had set up earlier: A blunt sword with a very wide blade. My backpack shook and made some noise, magic flowing through the side of it in lines, gathering at the place were at first the outline of the blade's hilt appeared, and slowly the rest of it materialized into existence. It was, to be fair, somewhat on the heavy side, but it should do the trick. Taking up the sword, I placed the blade above my head, using it's width to lightly shield me from the rain... at the cost of it hitting me in the head a couple of times since it was so heavy.

As such I entered town a little less wet than I otherwise would have been, but with a sore pate. It was a little saddening to part with the horses so soon, but we would get them back when we continued. We were just stopping for the day. Yeah. Now, onto the place to stay, it turned out it wasn't time to camp, but to stay in some house. On the way there, I attempted to give a little tap to Yona's shoulder, or perhaps a tug to her clothes.

"Hey, thanks for the help! I knew it, you're really kind. You keep helping people." I grinned, but it was an honest grin. "Me, Rabber's father, that girl with the bandages... do you know her by the way? She was just covered in magic stuff, those things on her wrist especially...what are they even called again? Argh, I'll just think about it some other time..."

At long last, we entered 'our' house. Everyone went to do their own thing, clean-up especially after dealing with all that rain, and I decided to give the place a quick bit of exploration, not that there was much to discover. It was a simple place, most parts of it visible from the center.

"One, two, three, four, five, six. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight... nine? Eight and a half?" I counted the beds then ourselves, but how should I even count the dog? Ether way, some of us were going to have to adjust. Well, then again I could always try to get something while I was out. On that note, I should go tell him. I scooted over to the kitchen/dining room into which I noticed he went, knocked and entered with or without an answer. I leaned over, glancing closely at the map. "Oh, what are you looking at? A map and a... book? Figuring where we're going? You're responsible huh?"

I immediately turned to face him, arms still on the table and back leaned over, and a smile plastered on my face as usual.

"Ah, right, I just came to tell you I'm going out for a bit. I want to check some things out in town. Anything I should do when I come back? You know, don't wanna get here and you're all like "ah, there's a thief, get her!" or something hehehe." Of course, these words were not without the appropriate accompanying miming for illustration, and a complementary sticking out of the tongue at the end for good measure. "So, anything?"

"Pffft, hahaha! That's..that's..." It was hard to breathe. It wasn't even that it was that funny, but coming from him it somehow... just...just.. HAHAHA it was hard to breathe! Who'd have thought he would have that kind of sense of humor? "Alright I'll do it. See you!"

With that, I left the kitchen, and then the house, covering myself in a cloak to protect myself from the rain. I would have brought my newest sword as well, but it was heavy and stood out too much.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Interacting With: CasualTea CasualTea seasonedcat seasonedcat
Mentions: Juju Juju The True Plague The True Plague Firelie Firelie
Might Also Want to Read: N/A​

Last edited:

Alterne Ember

I once read, "Desire, like blood, flows through us all. We cannot stop its ebb and flow without first being free of the flesh." I never quite understood what that meant.

Alterne flinched at Yona's gentle touch. "Yes ma'am." She mumbled obediently, standing still as a statue upon Yona's request. Her anxiety mounted as the older woman relieved her of her bag. Alterne didn't quite trust Yona, and now the stranger had just whisked away all of her precious possessions. Without her bag, Alterne felt naked, even as a cloak was draped around her shoulders. Alterne could only assume it was for her own warmth, even if the cold never bothered Alterne. She could never quite explain it, but her body's natural temperature was substantially higher than the average persons. She only ever really noticed it when it was pointed out to her. "Yes ma'am" The young girl mumbled once more as the woman led her by the hand and helped Alterne mount the horse. As the pair mounted up and Alterne felt her hands being guided to latch around the other woman's waist, she couldn't help but bury her face in the other woman's back, now opting to respond to Yona's statements by silently nodding into the woman's back.

Most of the trip on horseback Alterne spent worrying about many things. She worried if those people were talking of her, if there was an ambush in the mix, if Yona would notice her peculiar excess of body heat and mark her an evil mage person, if the whole group decided that they should just dump her on the side of the road, if the donkey carrying her stuff got attacked, if her stuff is now covered in water and ruined, and so on so forth. Alterne tried her best to hide it, but her fear was palpable, and it revealed itself in the smallest of actions. The tenseness of the girl, the fiddling of clawed fingers around Yona's waist, the stalwart determination to keep her face hidden in the woman's back. The time to disembark couldn't have come sooner for the young girl. She slid clumsily onto the ground, almost falling as she did so, and went after her bag. After taking a moment to focus on her guiding light, she scampered over to the donkey and grabbed her oversized bag in both hands. She needed to check her supplies, make sure everything was in order. As she rushed inside she was stopped by Yona, quite literally. In her rush Alterne had bumped right into the woman, causing the younger girl to shrink and recoil a step. "I-I'm um..." She started, but Yona reached out and inspected the water resistant cloak, causing Alterne to only shrink in further. "A-b-bu- um, we-" She bumbled at the woman's question before stopping herself and clutching her bag tighter. "Y-yes ma'am." She mumbled subserviently. Alterne did not actually want to take a bath. She hated baths actually, but she lacked the courage to say no to...anything. "J-just um... I need to check..." Head cast downward still, she held her bag up. "I-I won't be long. E-excuse me." She stepped past and hurried her way over to the fire, and then... SPLASH. She couldn't see what had happened (obviously) but she was quickly able to put together what had happened. The strong smell of magic in the air, the sudden splash of water on her boots, the small whoops. Alterne froze in place, clutching her bag. She didn't care much about the damp water, but the possibility that she might have inconvenienced someone in any way was utterly paralyzing. The girls face paled and she squeaked out a "I-I'm sorry, um... Sorry sorry, in the way." The girl hurriedly stumbled out of the way, and off of her silver path that told her where to go. She stood to the side, shrinking in on herself and hoping the person who splashed her would at the very least accept her apology.

MENTIONS: CasualTea CasualTea AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa

Last edited:
Faenor was rather pleased that the toddler thief had chosen to quiet down after he chastised their foolishness. One less annoying human voice to hear. Monkey chatter can only be amusing for soooooo long before you wish to see them driven off. Truly, he regrets leaving his elvish friends and family to pursue this goal... But the potential rewards were simply too good to pass up, and given the caliber of his comrades here... They'll more than likely need his assistance for any rewards to manifest.

As he zoned out, he spurred his horse to follow Anselm's steed. He had so much to think about. He had to ponder the likelihood they ran into any nobles he knew in their adventure. Between him, and Anselm's title, they shouldn't hurt for supplies. He may have to provide future favors and services, assuming they're nobles he's not met. Assuming he's met them, he may be able to collect to acquire suitable lodgings and supplies on occasion. These thoughts would occupy his mind until a rather rude slew of words cut through the center of his thoughts.

"Knife ear!" "Faux noble!" "Mage scum!" "Knife-eared, sniveling bookworm!" "Golden eyed freak!" "Flaming coward!"

Believe it or not, Faenor didn't react to the sneers and jeers of the Blades. Not as they left the town, nor here at the roadblock. He was above the mere trifle of insult these babbling baboons could bother blathering about. Sure, there was a little bit of eye twitching here and there, and an occasional steaming noise as a bit of rain hit one of his gloves. He could tell the ride to shelter was going to suck, and he'd be right as the cloud burst finally lived to its name as they passed the blockade.

On the bright side, as they rode Faenor got to flex his magical might. He'd place his right hand to his chest, the red of his glove nearly shimmering as he focused on it. "Úr au i rosse!" (Burn away the rain!) The shimmery heat mirage on his right glove jumped from it, to his robes, covering himself with it. Now, as the rain began to increase in intensity, he remained dry and toasty, a near constant shroud of steam forming around him. In a manner of speaking, he's created a cloak of heat around him to evaporate the rain before it could soak him. Pyromancer 1, Rain 0. Eat it nature!

Speaking of nature, his mount wasn't the most pleased with the sudden increased heat, but with enough gentle encouragement in his native tongue, it bore with him long enough to make it to their stop for the night. With practiced ease, he'd rub its mane and thank it for carrying him this far. Such a noble steed! Or at least, as noble as he could expect in the circumstances. His own horse would be better, but he'd have to, you know, put her at risk if he had wanted to bring her. No thank you, fuckers. He'd just have to make do with the horses he could find here.

Speaking of make do, would you look at this house? The floor could use some maintenance... Or replacing. That's nothing to be ashamed of, nor the old furniture. The tacky decor of it though? Disgusting. He'd rather hang than allow his home to fall to such clear disuse. "Surely not. Even as a summer home, it'd be subpar for most nobles. More likely some merchant or mayor. Flaunting wealth or status, without actually having a name to put it to." Faenor scoffed, proceeding further in to scope out the bed situation. He wanted a room that held some form of lock, and not to share a room with the thief. He was serious about not bankrolling the future bribes that she'll need. Including his gold not being stolen to facilitate that.

After much deliberation, Faenor opted for the room with the queen sized bed, and he made his claim known by removing his bright red robe, still completely dry, and stretching it out over one half of the bed. Now dressed in a pair of simple pants and an emerald green silk shirt, Faenor decided to rejoin the group, picking at the area of glove around his wrist as he went to join Anselm, taking a seat of his own.

Mentioned: seasonedcat seasonedcat Juju Juju
Not even thought of: Every other character.

Yona failed to notice it before but, with what little clothing she was wearing that was definitely not meant for rain, she was actually pretty warm the entire way. She noticed it now that the cloak was warm especially on the inside. A little too warm in fact. Was it because the girl was a dragon-halfling? She did notice when she mentioned a bath, the girl's head looked down almost as if she was being punished by it. Given her first impressions that she looked abused, it seems that she didn't want to bathe. She was about to say something but then the girl excused herself before running off. Maybe she was being too pushy. Was it because she reminded her of another such person back in her childhood? She did remember the master taking in an orphan who looked pretty abused and decided to look after her as if she were his daughter, and Yona helped taking care of her while being her first friend. She was almost like a sister to her. She still remembers her name; Reda.

Thinking about her childhood and the time she spent in Penari made her realize she had a great family. Reda, the master; Grahdens, Seria, Karl, Lugina... She did regret not saying goodbye to them, but she had to keep her reasons away. If the very family whom she grew up with found out she was a child given birth by mages and wielded such magic which was then used to kill another human, their views of her would most definitely change. During all her travels, she knew better that blades and mages are two different sides with their own beliefs and values. There was nothing she could change in this lifetime of hers.

Her thoughts were cut short as she heard a splash. She looked up and saw the girl and the scabbard girl. Looks like the clumsy girl splashed water on the blind one on accident. Well so much for a nice bath, now she's drenched. At least they were by the fire though, she could dry up easily. Especially since she seems to be emitting her own heat source from within. But does that mean she can still be quite cold? Yona didn't know what to do at this point. From what she could see, the girl with the oar had some sort of magic that moved the water out of her clothes. Wait, aren't scabbards against magic? What was she doing with magic? Well, seeing as she shouldn't just blatantly question someone she just knew and was going off of assumptions, she just had to refrain.

Yona soon took a seat next to the fire and looked at the clean clothes of the oar girl. She soon just sighed as she wants to have her clothes clean again, but there was no where other than the floor to put the water in. She got up and started to look around. "Here, let me find a bucket and you can put the water in there. If you're still gonna be here using that method of cleaning." She said as she started looking around for a bucket in the house. Maybe even a cloth for the dragon-halfling to wipe off the dirt if she so wished.

fd57fe5fd0f2da1ea2cf98da0a32f4b4.jpgTiria and Siv
Tiria frowned, "Summer home? Like they only live in it during the summer? Tsh, what a waste of space."

While she continued to inspect the surrounding loot, Tiria took special notice when Faenor left, watching which stair he took and the direction of his footsteps. She didn't have a malicious plan, yet, but she was sure it would come to her eventually. Having no plan was still a plan, after all.

Stealing his money was tempting, but he had so much that a night's worth of theft would hardly be more than an annoyance. Nobles could always spare cash. Just like tavern owners could spare pans. No, it had to be something far more precious. Something their journey would be horrendous without. Something that he would regret until the day he died.

Socks. She would steal his socks. All of them. A devilish grin spread across her face. "Ok Siv, let's give this place the grand tour."

While she waited for the elf to come back downstairs, she took a quick lap of the bottom floor. Out of habit, she took count of windows and their openings. Ground level rooms usually had locks, and she was pleased to see none of them were anything truly fancy. One even looked broken. Perhaps that elf was right in that this home wasn't of high importance to whatever plump merchant owned it, or maybe the town was fresh out of thieves.

Siv left a trail of muddy pawprints throughout the rooms, their dryness indicating where the pair had come and gone. Eventually they found a room with some drawn water in a tub. As for the rest of the room, there was hardly anything else aside from some cloths, extra water buckets, and a fancy smelling cake of soap. Tiria picked it up and gave it a sniff. Rose? No... some other flower. Her mom would've known.

As she scraped her brain of its limited knowledge of flowers, Siv helped himself to the bath. With a running start, the dog leapt into the washtub, splashing water all over the floor and Tiria. She gave a jolt of surprise, but couldn't even bring herself to be annoyed. "Well... at least the mud's washed off now. The dumb sword lady did say something about 'washing up' didn't she? Heh, I guess while we're here..."

Tiria took the expensive soap and rubbed it into Siv's fur, making sure his coat was as close to white as she could get it. It was his first bath, but the dog didn't seem to mind much. In fact, he seemed to be enjoying himself. Since nobody was around, she removed his tail ribbon and found an elaborate comb to brush out the twigs and tangles from his two tails.

With a little help from the fancy soap, Siv's fur looked as pure as snow and smelled like an elvish garden. Tiria even tried the soap on her own hair, and couldn't help but smile at the lovely aroma. Noble girls must always have these pretty smells for their baths. She caught herself and made a frown. Noble girls were all idiots. Still, maybe she should look around for more of the soap later. In the meantime, she pocketed the ornate comb.

Once Siv was cleaned and dried down, Tiria tied the ribbon around his tails. She gave a look at the water, now more brown than anything, and laughed a little while patting Siv's head. "Look what you did Siv, you went and ruined their fancy bath! For shame!"

She rubbed her hair with a spare towel, then tossed it on the floor with the other. Puddles and mud were everywhere, but Tiria didn't particularly care. She found it first, which meant she had dibs. She only hoped Faenor wanted a bath soon. Speaking of which, she should probably check on his whereabouts, and more importantly, the whereabouts of his things.

Whistling happily to herself, Tiria left the bath chamber and walked back into the main room. The others seemed to still be around the fire, talking and putting their things up to dry. It wasn't a half bad idea, so she took off her new shirt and hung it beside the others. Strangely, the clothes belonging to her party members already looked completely dry.

"Huh. Was I gone that long?" she pondered aloud, frowning.

Meanwhile Siv trotted up to the blind dragon girl and sniffed her hand. His tail wagged, not that she could see it, and his eye held a subtle curiosity.

Edelmira.png

#B1E1CB
Interacting:
Firelie Firelie (Alterne) CasualTea CasualTea (Yona) Juju Juju (Tiria/Doggo)

unknown.png
"All done!" Mira turned from her folded clothes just in time to see a drenched girl around her age—the blindfolded girl she saw earlier at the stables. Her face twisted to one of guilt. "Oh no!" Edelmira scurried over to Alterne, fretting about once she reached her. And naive as Mira was, even she could tell how panicked she was as though she were at fault. "You didn't do anything wrong!" Edelmira looked to the oar only to hear Yona's own two cents, prompting the Scabbard girl to back off from the idea. Instead, meekly, she repeated "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," for every inch that Alterne shriveled away.

But wait, wasn't there something important about what Mira did, earlier? Before Yona left earshot, Mira hurriedly perked her head over and shouted, "Oh, don't tell anyone, but I'm supposed to keep the magic a secret! Apparently bad people are going to come if they knew!" With that matter settled and sure to be concealed, Mira returned to keeping the girl from perishing out of utter shame.

To do that, she had an idea; she ran around to gather scraps of soft linens and cloth, courtesy of the home itself. Her steps were hasty and loud, but they soon stopped in front of Alterne. "It was my fault that I got you wet. I didn't know there were people around me..." With a small sheet of hastily tied linens, she threw it over her head as though expecting it to absorb the water instantaneously.

Their time was only interrupted by a very familiar scent, making Mira sniff the air. She turned to see Tiria and Siv enter with a whistle; by the look of it, they had a stellar time in the bath chambers. Even the way she removed the shirt was cool and adult-ish! When Siv trotted over to the blind girl, Mira couldn't help but beam and kneel down to pet the dog's head. "I wish I had a doggy!" she remarked. "My mother is really afraid of them, so all we got were colorful birds!"

While petting the dog, Mira sniffed again, and it hit her. Chamomile! That's what the fragrance was! Eyes sparkling, Edelmira darted over to Tiria, locking gazes with the slightly older girl. "Do you happen to use the same chamomile soap that I do? I brought lots of the same bars in my pouch! It's a lovely scent!" Her eyes then drifted up to the top of thief's head, and there was brief pause; a curious glare at the ruffled mess right out the shower. Another bright smile quickly took over, and Mira asked, "Can I braid your hair?"

Alterne Ember

"...The stairways of the Mansus go ever up. Death is down..."

Alterne only retracted more as the other girl stepped forth and fretted over her. The babbling, shouting and clatter of hurried movement spiked the draconic girls nerves. Alterne pushed her back up against the wall beside the fireplace and squeezed her bag close. Her breath quickened and became sporadic, and she began shaking like a lead sliding along a path. She didn't even dare talk. Her scaly tail curled up along Alterne's leg and her knees buckled slightly. She needed out. This was all too much for her. Her gaze darted downwards, desperately searching for the twine of light only she could see. She tried to mute the noise and focus, but she couldn't. Her path blurred, and then disappeared, leaving her all alone in the dark. The smell of different magics swirled and danced around her, sending a wave of dizziness through her. Slowly her footing left her, and she silently slid down the wall into a sitting position as a sheet was thrown over her face. Alterne tried her best to reach out in her mind for her guiding light once more, and finally, a voice rang out in her head. "Don't worry, child! I am with you! I am, I am!" The voice cried desperately. "You need to get up, child. Remember the mansus. The painted sea, oh how perilous it seemed, do you remember?" The voice sobbed, its words echoing in her mind. Alterne did remember, of course. The mansus, it was a place she visited in the hours of dreams. She remembered its floors of impossible winding paths and it walls of flowing painted seas. She remembered the feeling of being swallowed up into that beautiful mural and drowning every time she let her nerves get to her. If the voice in her head thought this important, than so should she.

It did not take long for the answer to come to her. With a deep breath, Alterne steeled herself and rose to her feet. She took the sheet from her head and set it aside gently. She swallowed her terror and set her nag gently on the floor where she had just been slumped. Just then, a beast brushed against her hand, causing Alterne to gasp silently and pull her hand away. She stood frozen for a moment, before opening her mouth and forcing herself to speak. "I- ehm..." She started, her voice just slightly louder than she intended. She held her scaled hands together and held them against her chest. She forced her gaze up for the first time since joining up with the group, revealing both the patchy scales like freckles across her face and the peculiar inscription on her blindfold. The blindfold looked to be made of canvas, and upon it an image of complex colors danced across it. On the left, painted in yellow, the visage of an open eye painted to look like the glass in a window. Water flowed from the glass eye and gathered on the windowsill. An image seemed to be reflected in the eye, but it was too small to make out. A boat sailed a golden river underneath, and in it a man sat, gathering the water that fell from the glass eye. The river flowed across the bridge of Alterne's nose and the color palette changed to a deep orange. The image here was different. First, the flowing river changed to a sea of flame, and the image sat over where her right eye was resembled the gaping maw of an open furnace, flames churning out of it. A man was depicting crawling into the furnace. His front half was not depicted as he crawled into the flame. Alterne had a sheepish expression upon her face as she opened her mouth once more to speak. "I am, erm, really sorry for worrying you, m-miss." Alterne began to turn her head down, but forced her chin up, effectively looking at the ceiling now. "My um... I'm Alterne and erm..." She shuffled close to Edelmira as the noble pet Siv. She leaned in and whispered to the other girl. "I too use... um... magic so it's- it's okay. I'm- your- um, well, it's cool to meet someone else dedicated to the h-hidden arts, y'know."

Alterne's heart felt like it was beating out of her chest, but she tried to ignore that. Redness rose on her cheeks as she imagined how foolish she must seem, still she trudged onwards. "Please, don't worry about me. I-I'm just erm... terrible at, people and..." Alterne's voice lulled as she ran out of things to say before she squeaked out a final. "Okaynicetomeetyouallbye!" With that she snatched up her bag and, focusing on her inner light, ran past the group downstairs and hurried her way up the stairs, following the invisible twine. In her hurry, she slammed into the closed door of the twin bed room before taking a step back to open the door and hurry inside. Once in the room, she quickly shut the door behind her and slumped into the door, burrowing her face in her bag. She stayed like that a second, once more calming her nerves before standing up and beginning her nightly rituals...

MENTIONS: AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Juju Juju CasualTea CasualTea

Last edited:
Faenor had waited patiently to see if Anselm would talk. After all, his entire purpose purpose agreeing to this suicide mission was to forge... Maybe not friendship, but at least a workable relationship between the two of them. That way he could slowly coax the stand-in Hilt into supporting the Rebellion. Thankfully, he at least has a headstart on that due to the simple fact of the matter being... No active Blades have joined them. Sure, he'd not be surprised if one of the older travelling companions had some form of involvement with the Blades, but there's a difference between an unassociated member, and an active and notable member of a group. One is more of an insult than the other, in his eyes. As if to say one wasn't worth the effort or risk of sending anyone worthy.

Speaking of worth, it was clear that he was wasting his time currently. Perhaps next night then. With a sigh, the Elven Pyromancer stood up and decided to leave Anselm to his pondering over the map and such. Not much of a loss. If he'll be left without conversation, he'd prefer to be left to his thoughts. So, whether anyone would notice or not... Faenor retreated towards the back of the house, to find a window to observe the storm. After all, if this was a tacky merchant's or mayor's house, he had no doubt their wife likely had a garden they swore was the most beautiful sight... And he wouldn't be disappointed.

A nice, large, three panel window. If he focused hard enough, he could just barely make out the wilting remains of rose bushes being buffeted and pelted by the rain. Perfect. "Finally... Alone." Now then, it was time to think. He'd lean against the wall across from the window, and close his eyes. Listening to the rain pelting the glass, the faint cry of wind as it expressed its dismay for the buildings and plants daring to stand against it. Slowly though, he blocked those sounds out, and instead a crackling filled his ears. If anyone were to come by, they'd find the elf's hands clasped together, both of his gloved hands expressing a myriad of colors. As if it burned, starting at a low heat around his wrist before becoming a near blindingly hot white at the tips of his fingers.

Oh how he'd just love to burn this place down. Preferably with some of his companions inside. The thief most of all. He has no doubts he'll find something of his missing if he were to look. Like an intrusive thought, he felt rage fill his veins, more of his gloves becoming that blinding white hot. The mere thought of that girl taking from his hoard! The gall! Burn her to a crisp... No... No. That's uncivilized. That's the thoughts that stain the gloves. Why is it dragon-esque? Simple. They carry the thoughts of the beast used to dye them. It's why he finds such joy in torching things. Both him, and the dumb beast that he envisions gave its life for the gloves would agree. Burn those who displease.

Interacted with: Nobody
Free to interact: Anybody who potentially finds him.

• Sitra
    012da7c6f2acc355361665c370226c9e.jpg

brrrrrr!

Well, you sure couldn't accuse this place of being too hot, now could you? I rubbed my arms a bit, between the rain, the night and still more (the rain and the night weren't enough for this much cold!). It wasn't just the air either, so perhaps it was the lack of people. No bodies of people to bump into in bustling streets, no warm smiles to greet you or fires cooking up delicious and tender food whose smell is so good you can probably taste it, just a tiny bit, just enough to make your tummy rumble and beg you to go up and ask for a meal. Instead the dirt littered the street, accumulating because who'd care for maintenance when there weren't people to travel through it? It was almost a little scary, but unlike being alone in the wilds, here there was sadness seeping from every empty place, perhaps until recently a lively place. There were even marks of forced entry in some of the empty places, likely from th-

ANYWAYS, yeah, it was pretty cold outside. And a little lonely.

"Well, maybe tomorrow I can guide them through the place! Whether I find anything or not, I'm sure they'll appreciate someone who can point them where all the... well, some of the places are!" Well, that girl had kind of ignored me earlier, but she was probably just distracted with something else on her mind. She was probably enjoying a nice warm bath right now, but she deserved it! I nodded, I smiled as if confirming as much to myself, though a little pout did form under my cheeks as my mind reminded of the earlier disregard. "No, no, she helped me, it wasn't intentional. I better just focus properly on looking for that, making the other thing, and getting back."

As I meandered about, I finally came across another place where the lights seemed to be lit. It wasn't just that though, but the warmth touched my skin, like the smoothest, most comfortable mattress or pillow or silk (not that I'd ever touched silk in my life, except perhaps maybe when I bumped against Faenor). That warmth came straight from this house that looked as though it was the accidental pile of rocks after an avalanche a curved front of rocks down to the ground. Still, it was so tempting, and I fell into such a temptation, to lean closer to the entrance as the heat just felt so comforting, I pressed my cheek against the doooOOORRR!

Before I knew it, my hands slipped from the door that opened way too easily, and I was on a collision course with the floor. I hit it, arms first, thought it hurt a bit from the shock all over. A deep laughter from a notably raspy voice bellowed out from my right.

"The door was open missy hahaha!.. Are you alright?"

I nodded, and laughed a bit along with him.

"It was just so warm in here... I just kind of walked without thinking."

Bits of ash or something along those lines flew out of the man's curly grey beard with his next laugh. He then reached out his arms side to side, that looked like they could wrap around me twice over if not for also being very much muscular. Each open palm faced a wall with tools, weapons, small metal objects of various types, and so on from end to end.

"Welcome to the last blacksmith shop in town! Not that this one will last much longer either, I reckon. Care to make a purchase? I've got some daggers if you want, they are cheap and you can use them for cooking as well as defending yourself, they been in real high demand lately. Everyone's getting one!"

The man's face was dirty, a bit wrinkled and roughened up by the years, effort and those burn marks he had in several places. It might be the fault of that equipment of copper and iron, given how old, and even kind of rusty it seemed. There were cracks in places, and these conditions despite being a blacksmith. I might have bought something, actually, even if just out of goodwill, but since I that relic on my back could make it anyway, I really had no use for it. I shook my head. He seemed a little disappointed, but there was still a smile on his face.

"I see. That's a shame missy. You missed out on a great deal!"

"Why did you say this won't last much longer?" A sudden much more somber tone overcame the man.

"Fighters out there always need more weapons. But how many of us will there be left to save soon? I wonder, 'how long can will I be able to keep up with this?', with this you see. Well, I suppose that isn't really you problem now is it missy? I haven't seen you around before, and you're soaked head to toe. To think there are still travelers crazy enough to come to a place like this, even with those blockades set up."

I returned a short faint laugh in response, though the atmosphere was getting a bit heavier than I expected. Maybe that was just the sort of place this was, or maybe I shouldn't have asked that question. Well, I'm sure there was an answer, but hey! It was nice and warm here, it was a nice little break, now back to business.

"Who knows? Say, do you know where I could find any of those papers looking for people?"

"A little young to be a bounty hunter, aren't you missy? Or perhaps, was there someone you lost?" I looked away, unsure of how to respond. Neither answer was right, but at least one wasn't entirely wrong. The man stood up, dusting off the large apron with his hands, before making his way across the room and towards the entrance. He leaned a bit, water from the rain dripping onto him from the opening, then gestured to a vague direction. "Over that way there should be a house decorated with erm 'trophies' I guess that'd be the nice way of putting it, just be warned they are macabre. The lights should still be on, the fellow has a habit of drinking into the night, a retired mercenary by the name Wern. Tell him Gallant the blacksmith sent you. If someone passed by this place, then he would be the one who would know for sure."

I think I giggled a little. The man looked a little flustered, but his rolling eyes did make it seem this wasn't that unusual for him. It might be fun to push the buttons a little.

"Gallant?"

"It's a long story. Now, come on, get out of here, didn't you have someone to look for?" It wasn't violent by any means, but it was certainly a hard tap on my back and a push out and through the door onto the rain.

"Ah, thank you very much! If I have time and want something, maybe I'll pass by before we depart again!" I cried out, waving.

"Sheesh, she's going to wake up all the neighbors..." The man muttered as he closed the door.

So, now, where could this other place be? A good place to start looking would probably be where the blacksmith had pointed out, past more houses and the remnants of an abandoned bakery, until I spotted a particular entrance with the heads of several creatures - some animals I recognized, some things I didn't - many of which were in growling positions or had their horns/antlers sticking right in front as if ready to impale any careless person that approached the house too quick. So yeah, that was mostly definitely the place Gallant wanted to send me to. As I approached the door to knock though, I was forced to nearly jump back as it flew open and a man in severely chipped armor and unkept, dirty black hair barely had time to stop himself and avoid slamming into me.

"Who are you?" He asked, half startled half angry.

"Uh, yes, my name is Sitra, and I think I was sent here by Galav-" Even in that situation, I covered my mouth in an effort to contain the giggle. "Galavant the blacksmith. Mr.... Wern, right? Were you going somewhere?"

"And yourself? If Galavant sent you here, I assume there was something you wanted from me." His squinted eyes were heavy and deeply focused, while whole face firm while barely showing a hint of emotion besides some annoyance. "Wait, aren't you one of those people that came here with that new Hilt today?"

"Uh, yeah, yes I am. Was. Whatever."

This seemed to give him some pause. He took a hand to his chin and his gaze seemed to drift somewhat, and a moment later turned to me again.

"Actually, I was about to go do some hunting."

I blinked a couple of times.

"In a place like this? Everything looked so...dead."

He chuckled.

"Well, some things have a habit of staying alive nomatter what, for better or for worse. I'm still around, and so are the things us hunters hunt around here, little though they may be. So, want to come? I'll try to answer what you wanted to know on the way."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Interacting With: N/A
Mentions: The True Plague The True Plague CasualTea CasualTea seasonedcat seasonedcat
Might Also Want to Read: N/A​

fd57fe5fd0f2da1ea2cf98da0a32f4b4.jpgTiria and Siv
Mentions: n/a || Interactions: AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa

"I wish I had a doggy!

Tiria's pondering was interrupted by these enthusiastic words, the voice more than familiar at this point. She turned around, suspicious of how interested the noble girl was. Crossing her arms, she gave a huff, "Well, sorry but he's not for sale. And also super vicious. He bit off a man's arm once..."

This of course, was only partially true. Siv had tore a nasty gash into the kennel master's arm back when they had escaped the smuggling den. Still, there was no harm in a little artistic embellishment.

Meanwhile, Siv was definitely living up to the tale. He rolled over onto his back, his fluffy tail wagging happily across the floor. It was so fast Tiria was worried the ribbon would fall right off. His tongue lolled out of his mouth and his one good eye was closed slightly in bliss. Belly rubs were his absolute favourite, something that he apparently liked to make painfully obvious.

"Chamomile... so that's it then. Huh." she placed a finger to her chin, her eyes glittering, "And you've got more?"

She caught herself and cleared her throat conspicuously, "Ahem. I mean, not that I care. You can keep your stupid soaps. It... it does smell good though."

While she said this, Tiria looked quickly around the room in search of Eldemira's bag. She'd have to pay it a visit sometime. Maybe she should also check out what this manor had in store. There were probably all sorts of goodies just hiding away in drawers and dressers.

Deep within her schemes, Tiria was taken by complete surprise at Eldemira's offer. She blinked in disbelief.

"Bu-bu- braid my hair?" she sputtered, "My hair is just fine, thank you!"

Tiria made a point to brush her hair with her fingers. It was wet and quite obviously a mess, unlike the others. Not that she would admit this, of course. She never really paid it much attention, nor did she particularily care, but now that it was the topic of conversation she couldnt help but feel self-conscious about it.

"Sheesh, what's next friendship bracelets? Dress up?"

As much as she tried, Yona couldn't find a bucket. It was a bit weird how there wasn't any. Maybe she wasn't looking in the right places? Perhaps there was a bucket outside but she wasn't going to do some more extra work just to put on a cloak to go back out in the rain when she wants to dry off. She's still just wearing that single piece of clothing. Good thing it's oversized so it covers the more important areas, but it is a bit drafty. Sooner or later with her aimless wandering around the house looking for a towel for the dragon-half girl, she saw the elf doing... Weird things. It may not be weird to others, but considering his gloves are lighting up... Is this what he does when he's deep in thought?

"You look like you're about to go ahead and burn something." Yona spoke to the elf as she stood at the entrance of the room, leaning against the frame. "I hope it ain't the house."

She crossed her arms and observed the elf. He doesn't seem totally hostile. Not yet at least. Considering the party, if the Hilt had nothing else besides his sword, she wondered how the dragon-half girl can put up a fight. She probably can, but either someone has to direct her or she's just hope she hits something that is the enemy. That goes for the rest of the party as well. The girl with the enchanted weapons could put up some sort of fight, but to what extent? She doesn't know how the thief can contribute either, the Scabbard girl probably can heal. If anything, this elf's probably the party's best combat capable member besides that paladin. She didn't include herself in the party since she could just leave in any second she wanted. She didn't think she'd get the answers she wanted from the Hilt, it doesn't look as though he was in the position for long anyway. All she'd probably get is basic knowledge. The other reasons why she's sticking around for this long is because of the blacksmith girl and the dragon girl. Both of them can't ride horses. She wasn't sure if anyone else would be willing to guide their horse when they most likely set out again in the morning.

She definitely disturbed his thoughts a little violently, or she was about get ignored completely. She was expecting to get ignored anyway. It would surprise her though if the elf started a normal conversation. As if that would ever happen though. "Excuse me for a bit." She said as she finally stepped into the room and looked out the window, searching for something. She was still trying to find a bucket for that Scabbard girl. The magic trick she had was neat but she supposed she can't make it disappear so she has to put it somewhere. She ended up dumping all that stuff on one of the others. If she can find a big enough bucket, or more than a single bucket, perhaps she can do more of it and really clean everyone's clothes of whatever mud got on it. Thankfully they had horses so she couldn't dirty her clothes much. Though, she may have to check the inside of her cloak. Maybe a little dirt got stuck into it.

When she looked out the window, it almost looked like an area that can be used for a garden. No wonder the elf picked this spot. Perhaps if there was a garden area, there had to be a couple of buckets. There's no way a garden wouldn't have tools. A watering can would suffice as well. Hell, at this point, she should've just told her to throw that water out a window.

No, it's not what he does when he's deep in thought... It's what he does when he's centering himself again, and meditating over the day that has passed. It's a nice, calming maneuver usually. Especially as a pyromancer, he finds it the best method of sustaining his fire. Hold the ire unless the situation is dire. To do so, he finds his center. It just so happens that given he meditates over his magic so often, that the blood on his gloves reacts to it.

Which is why it didn't react well to his sudden interruption. Before he could even respond, the gloves began to spark, the air in front of him heating up before a small explosion appears due to the sudden combustion of the air in front of him. Muscle memory, honestly. When confronted in an enclosed space, burn the air to show them their place. "It depends entirely on if the thief can keep her grubby hands to herself. Nobody likes to find someone else's hands in their pocket." He was keeping his tone polite, but there was a scowl on his face. Just the thought of that filthy gutter human touching his things was displeasing. Speaking of filthy humans, he moved a bit further out of the way as Yona searched for a bucket. Imagine needing such a thing. He simply created a weak flame coat to keep himself dry and toasty on the ride. Take that, non-mages!

Now sure, others may have allowed Yona to tally around or such, but honestly... He wanted to ponder as he stared into the rain. So he decided he'd try to be of use in some manner. "So, are you looking for something, or is this some mere excuse to get to know others?" Hopefully the former. Being alone with his thoughts will help him keep his sanity and nerve. Especially since he's made the same realization as Yona in terms of party combat effectiveness. Perhaps with his special elf eyes, he could find the container.

Interacted with: CasualTea CasualTea

Yona didn't flinch at the sudden spark when she definitely disrupted his meditation and surely didn't flinch at the elf's harsh words. He's sharp, she'll give him that. "Although a little bit of chit chat to know someone a bit better would be nice, looking for a bucket is more of my concern. The girl with the oar was doing something and ended up splashing some water on one of our other members." She explained. "I'm trying to at least find her a bucket so she can still be by the fire and continue whatever it is she's doing and I can dump out the water later. Though, if there isn't a bucket, I'd just have to ask her to throw out the water through a window." She finished as she continued to search for the bucket through the window but soon giving up. Maybe it was just a bit too dark for her to see or the bucket was behind something. She could easily go outside to check, but she'd have to grab her cloak first and some shoes. She can't just go out the way she is right now. She's wearing clothing that's too thin which the cold will just pierce right through. Not to mention the rain that'll make it worse. She'll just end up catching a cold.

She sighed as she couldn't find it outside. "Nothing too, huh?" She murmured to herself. She soon looked at the elf and scratched the back of her head. He's been pretty much an ass hat ever since the beginning when she saw him at first and was still one now. Maybe he'd help just to get her out of the area so he can continue his meditation, or maybe not. She's expecting the latter. But maybe the former would surprise her. She groaned a little, not believing she's about to ask him for some help. "Look, I know this is probably a troublesome question but you've probably seen more parts of the house than I have. Have you seen a bucket somewhere?" She asked, a little embarrassed considering she was thinking of him as a meanie and to not associate with him. But here she is.

It also somewhat hit her that she could just use her magic to materialize a bucket or a coat and umbrella for protection from the rain if she wanted to go outside, but at the same time she just realized that she wanted to keep her magical abilities hidden for now. She knows that Sitra pretty much called her out without thinking that she could use magic in some form, but she wanted the true nature of it still hidden. At most, she might have figured her to be some sort of electric or thunder magic user. She never really noticed the gem where most of her magic is being put into for both combat and usual life uses. She started to wonder if this elf figured her out too. It's a bit unlikely, but maybe. Just maybe, he's known all along. Maybe she's just being a little paranoid for no reason. Hopefully he doesn't notice the gem that was hanging from her head ornament that was actually a conductor as well.

Interaction with: The True Plague The True Plague

Last edited:
"The only way she could be doing something that led to water splashing, would be magic. It's easy to describe tossing about water be it by hand or container. Doubly so if your next go to option is tossing the water out a window. Let me guess, pulling the water from cloth?" He'd scoff. Can't believe how sensitive people are about bringing up their magic. He's outright said that he's a part of the Rebellion, and a bit of a big shot at that. He hadn't pegged the naive one as a Mage, but he also didn't really care either. She seemed too young to be trained much, or well. At least, comparably. He's seen kids around her age in the Rebellion, but they're usually children of members who also enjoy magic. As for how he guessed what the action was? Well, it was kind of the same way he'd dry his clothes quickly if he had got wet. Except it'd be more steaming the water out, over extraction given his sphere of influence was fire, not water.

When she asked him if he'd seen a bucket, he'd place a hand to his chin, the glove upon it returning to its normal inert state of a scarlet red. Let's see... No buckets in the rooms from what he had seen. He'd not check any of the washrooms at all. Presumably there'd be a tub outside, since where else does one scrub clothes? Even if you used a river to scrub, which the wealthy usually wouldn't, you'd still have something to carry the laundry in... "Hmm..." He'd narrow his eyes until the gold was practically invisible, and in the shades of night, hidden by the storm, he spotted it. A nice, wide wash tub.

With a small huff, he'd rub his hands together, stoking flames to life once more. "There is a tub outside. I suppose, I can get it as a thank you for your assistance with our inexperienced party members, freelancer." What, you think he wasn't aware that Yona wasn't accounted for? Yona appeared shocked when she first stumbled upon their group due to the thief, and more than likely stuck around due to Sitra's generous gift of food. As party finances, he figured this would eventually cost them... Most likely in supplies. May as well try and earn gratitude to utilize that as a form of currency with them.

That said, he went to the far end of the room... Then into the hallway. Speaking softly, he'd recite his spell. "Nar's fea heed mime esta-, bime mime touch ilya must úr-! Váre- mime hrondo -o nwalca advance, túc- cuiv- i rámalóce's lilt-!" A pleasant warmth began to cover him, as the fire within began to strengthen. By the time he reached the back-door, it was as if his skin was glowing, web-like traces of flame covering him in its embrace. Without a care, he opened the door and welcomed the gale! The rain would merely evaporate into steam whenever it touched his skin. His clothes nearly constantly dried as his excess body heat burned it away. Trudging through the rain, with nary a cell in pain, burning Faenor saves the day! If Yona looked through the window, she'd see the Elf glowing as he picked up the tub he spotted, before quickly dashing inside with his prize, however before he could enter, he had to be, y'know, cautious of not starting a fire. "Nar burns, ar nar dies. Smoldering hearths sí dormant cait-." Almost immediately his flamming skin disappeared, the rain pelting him as he forced the door open. With it slamming behind him, only a bit of his shirt and his hair was soaked. He could fix those later...

He marches back to the room, holding the tub. The area around his gloves? Absolutely charred, maybe even still smoldering at parts. The fact he didn't destroy it? Amazing. "There you go, I believe you'll be off now, yes?" Please be so. Sure, talking to allegedly another magic capable person would be interesting... But he has a date with his thoughts to get to. Also yes, he at least has reason to believe Yona to know magic. Sitra mentioned enchantment, albeit he's still not sure on what. However, that implies either a job done by one's self, or a rogue mage/member of the Rebellion. Mage, or Mage sympathizer.

Interacts with: CasualTea CasualTea

He's sharp. I mean, sure it's just obvious at this point he'd know since he also is a mage. She doesn't even know why she tried to cover up those facts. Maybe it's just becoming a habit. "Yeah... Exactly that." She said, confirming his guess. "I guess she was aiming at the floor but ended up dumping it on the dragon girl. I was going to offer her a bath but she already gave her one for me." She had a little bit of a fatigued tone as she admitted this, like a parent talking about a child. Maybe more like an older sister talking about their baby sibling.

The next moments, she just kept her silence. No one really said anything about her staying even if she was pretty much an uninvited guest. She did help out the other two party members the elf was referencing to, that being Sitra and the blind girl. That being their inexperience with horses. Either they didn't mind, which can hardly be the case, or the Hilt was just desperate for additional members that he'd let her tag along anyway. The elf was the only one to actually point it out in front of her. He's an ass but he seems more intelligent than others. It's safe to assume that Yona can't really be trusted since she is a complete stranger met upon pure chance.

Yona stood by the window as the elf performed his magics, which sort of impressed her a bit. So this was how he stayed dry from the rain. Though, how was his horse? If his temperature was hot enough to making the water droplets evaporate on contact, immediately or over time, how hot was it for the horse? Maybe it wasn't as hot as she thought. Though, she wouldn't know much about pyromancy. She only knows about her materialization and thunder magics since that's the only things she's been taught, learned and utilized. She felt the cold pass by her as it welcomed itself inside, nipping a little at her exposed legs. She sort of had a slight chuckle watching the elf outside. She thought he'd just walk calmly back inside like he did when he moved outside. Seeing him dash back quickly, it looked like he found some sort of treasure. It just seemed... pretty unnoble-like. It was sort of cute.

When he got back to her with the tub, she took a step away from the wall she was leaning against when she was waiting for him and examined the tub. There was a slight smirk she had from the lingering feeling she had when she chuckled still present. The area that he was holding it from was charred, but the important parts of the tub to make it still functional remain. She took the tub from his hands when he'd let her and nodded. "Thanks. I'll leave you to yourself then." She said, knowing he'd like to go back to his meditation. She should meditate as well or she would have to do some dream-training. It was a technique she picked up that her former master from Penari told her about, and she had been doing it ever since. Since the idea is that dreams could seem like life times had passed within a short amount of time in reality. It's just that we forget most of the dream that we always think it took ten minutes. The trick of this training is complete repetition inside of the dream and that it would transfer over to muscle memory. This doesn't mean that Yona sleep-walks or sleep-trains or anything. She's perfectly still when sleeping so someone can share the same sleeping space as her and not be disturbed by any sudden movements coming from her.

She soon turned away from the elf and walked with the tub in her hands. It wasn't that heavy so she can leave with ease. She'd give him her name as well as get his, but it sounded like he was rushing her to leave. Which is fine, that scabbard girl with the oar is still probably doing stuff anyway.

She soon returned to the room where everyone was and put the tub down on the floor. She then looked at the scabbard girl and showed her the tub. "Alright. We managed to find a tub. Feel free to use it." She said before she found a place on the ground to sit near the fire, somewhere where it was dry and clean. She'd try to talk more with the blind girl and Sitra since she's back but honestly, she just wanted to warm up again. It seemed like her clothes were getting dry so she can put those away later. She wasn't going to sleep in her... Pretty much her uniform since she's had it ever since Kharien and the look of it was feared by most in Dral because of the person who wore it. She'll still have to inspect her cloak later on, but she can do it later. For now, she just wants to warm up and get cozy.

Alterne Ember

“I will remember what all others have forgotten.”

A couple minutes after the girls entry into the bedroom, she sat in the cushioned chair at the ornate desk against the back wall of the room, her filthy leather armor laid to rest beside the desk. Ahe was dressed now in the drab colored cloth of an average peasant, that being shirt, pants, and oversized and tattered cloak. She was still damp from her run in with Edelmira, but she didn’t mind it that much, there were more important things to tend to.

Alterne took to digging through her bag. “With the rising sun comes a threat of danger. You need to be ready, child!” The sobbing voice in Alterne’s head had remarked moments prior. With his instruction in mind, she pulled out the tools she would need. Out came a stack of withering papers barely bound with loose strings, a leather pouch filled with dried herbs, mortar and pestle, her large metal Sunbreaker Bell, and a handful of other various tools. Alterne took to setting her spread of tools upon the desk. “Hm...” she hummed, thinking to herself. She had all her stuff, but she needed to decide what exactly she was going to make. “Um, mister voice...” she mumbled, focusing on her thoughts. “What should I do? what would be useful?” She waited a moment, holding her breath as she waited for a response. “Mister voice...?” she repeated when a response didn’t come. Normally he was so quick to bring her guidance, but now he was absent. There was a nagging feeling in her chest that she had been abandoned, but she tried to push that irrational thought aside. He had said she needed to prepare, but she would need help to do that. Once more she paused and waited in silence, hoping for the voice to speak up. When nothing came, she sighed. If mister voice wouldn’t help her prepare, maybe she could get someone else to help, as much as the thought terrified her. It wouldn’t be the first time the voice abandoned her in a time of crisis.

Alterne scooped her equipment from the desk of the secluded room and with a deep breath to steady her nerves, pushed open the door with a shoulder and quietly made her way down the stairs. Not much had changed since her abrupt seperation from the group downstairs, if the sounds of chatter and the pungent smell of magic in the air was to be of any indication. She kept her head down as she shuffled along the far sides of the room over to the living room table, the sounds of glass and stone clinking as her equipment rustled about in her grasp. She tried her best to discreetly deposit her equipment on the table, her hands shaking as she arranged her assortment of alchemical tools upon the table. She seemed to have everything from vials to mortar and pestle, anything you would see in a herbalist’s cabin, except Alterne set down a few strange trinkets as well, from a chain held trapezoidal metal box whose surface was decorated with deliberately placed holes, hatches, and switches to a glass tube with a thin needle at one end and a curved bowl at the other. After Alterne had silently come in and set her stuff down, she sat stiffly for a minute, not entirely sure how to say what she needed to say. Sweat began to form on her brow and she set her clawed hands on her knees, squeezing down in anxious panic. She sniffed the air once more, and caught a whiff of the magic smell of the woman who offered her a spot on her horse. Wasn’t she trying to get something? Ah, that’s right, “Er, ma’am? Did... did you find a tub? Y-you were looking for one, right? S-sorry...” she mumbled, tacking a sorry onto the end just in case Alterne had managed to offend the woman in some way.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back