• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a supernatural craving!

cinnamochi

genderfluid bagel, she/he/they
so, hello there! it's me cinnamochi your local fandom trash i guess and as you can tell, i am currently rewatching Supernatural (on season 1) and i have this itch for a supernatural roleplay that i am hoping to scratch! and hopefully it'll be long term roleplays! uh. i don't know what else to put here.

so, i am genderfluid with she/he/they pronouns, currently using they/them right now but I will let you know if I change pronouns. i am also in the eastern time zone though I don't really care what time zone you are in since it has never been an issue in any of my roleplays before. I will state that I may disappear due to my anxiety and depression so I apologize if I take an unexpected dip.

some rules and notes;;

one - please be lgbtq+ friendly, i would like to have m/nb, m/m for my side but i will happily do any gender pairing for your side!

two - help me plot and come up with ideas to keep the roleplay rolling!

three - I would like for you to let me know if you will be inactive or if you lose interest. I will do the same.

four - please be semi advanced to advanced. I post 4-8 paragraphs but you don't have to match my length, just give me enough to work with

five - OOC is chatter is great! it isn't a requirement though if you're not comfortable with it.

six - please be 18+ as I am 19 years old and I would like to roleplay with other adults. I do not feel very comfortable role-playing with a minor.

seven - be patient with me please. i do enjoy role-playing but I also have a life. my response time varies so please don't bump me every 30 minutes or so. I have ADHD so i will think I have replies when I haven't. If I haven't responded in a week feel free to poke me.

eight - as of right now, I'm only looking for canon/oc doubling or tripling up and slowburn romance is a must. I do enjoy polyamory and love triangles as well.

i am looking for:
dean, crowley, lucifer

i can play for you:
castiel, sam, gabriel

now, i would really like to do something that basically just focuses on hunting down things like vampires, ghosts, wendigos, demons, urban legends and rituals, and more but i can also vibe with a different plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back