• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Su3d3 Search for Fandoms [1x1]

Su3d3Rabbit

About Me
I'm Mary, I'm 22 and in University. I am pretty excitable, love talking to people, and get obsessively happy about dumb and small things.

Things I’m Looking For

➨Over 18 & Comfort Level

I am 22 years old and would prefer those around my own age group. I also prefer to roleplay mature subjects and darker topics and feel uncomfortable doing so with a younger group. Sorry. I have my boundaries as well even with my own age group, but those can be discussed ooc.

➨Plot and Character Development

I love making new characters for each roleplay. I love seeing how our characters will interact. I love planning events and gushing about the dumb shenanigans that go along with it. I’m a nerd who obsesses over characters. Please at the very least, try to participate in planning and character interactions.

➨Love Interests and Doubling

I am a hopeless romantic. I love fandoms and doubling. I am excited to play your love interests and make headcannons for them, plot for them, etc. I just ask that my partners put in the same enthusiasm and work. I’m A-OK with fxf, mxm, mxf, LGBT whatever have you. I’m also ok with triangles so long as it’s equal on both sides!

➨Length, Style, Grammar

I like long posts. I will write anywhere between 3-9 paragraphs in third person on each side of my reply. This is just because I like to challenge myself with my writing and exploring how characters think and feel. I realized that I got bored just writing reactions, so I like to add more details. I find it to be more immersive. Now, this doesn’t mean I expect my partner to write the same amount. It would be nice, but not an expectation. My only expectation is that they can write at least two paragraphs. I don’t mind less if the moment calls for it, either. I also don’t mind if your grammar isn’t perfect. I know mine isn’t xD.

➨Flexible Scheduling

I am not one of those people who lives off of a roleplay a day. Sometimes I’m in the mood to roleplay, other times I’m not. This is a hobby and not a job, so I don’t expect partners to reply instantaneously. I can go a while without needing a reply. On the opposite side, if you are someone who require a post a day, I am not the one for you. I prefer casually replying when I have time or am in the mood to.

➨OOC Chat

I love OOC chat. I find roleplay so much more fun when I can have someone be equally excited about the plot and characters as I am. I love making friends, talking to people, getting to know people. It’s what I enjoy most about roleplay. Communication is an important part to the roleplay for me and if we don’t get along ooc, then I won’t like the roleplay nearly as much. I also have horrible grammar ooc and don’t care about it in the least lmao.

Onto the Fandoms!

Format:

➨Fandom [Love Interest in Order of Preference]

*-Probably not unless given an exciting plot/AU

**-Meh

***-Sure

****-Dear lord please yes

➨Inuyasha [Sesshomaru, Naraku, Inuyasha]****

➨HunterxHunter [Hisoka, Adult Killua]***

➨Kuroshituji/black Butler [Sebastian, Claude, Adult Ciel] ***

➨Ouran High School Host Club [Hikaru/Kaoru, Tamaki, Kyouya, Mori] ****

➨Fruits Basket [Kyo, Shigure] ***

➨My Hero Academia [Bakugou, Shinsou, Todoroki, Tenya, Hawkes] **

➨Seven Deadly Sins [Ban, Meliodas, Arthur, Estarossa] *

➨ATLAB [Zuko, Sokka] ***

➨Hakuoki [Yamazaki, Nagakura, Sano, Heisuke] ****

➨Naruto [Up for Discussion] ****

I'm also ok with originals, but if there is any particular idea you have, just let me know :D

Interested in anything else, just ask!

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, not sure if I know exactly what that might be ^^" Like there are fights in the roleplay or action?
i think fight in role play is this what i like to do like this "*i runned to my opponent and tryed to kick him or her whit my thunder kick*" if that is not okey for you then okey

i think fight in role play is this what i like to do like this "*i runned to my opponent and tryed to kick him or her whit my thunder kick*" if that is not okey for you then okey
Unfortunately I do not do roleplay like that. I'm sorry. Good to know though that's another term! I'm used to it being called script

Hello! I've been looking for a ATLAB RP for a bit, I can totally play Sokka for you if you're willing to play Zuko for me? (i definitely have his humor down ;-; ) If not, we can totally switch and I can play Zuko for you? [but i have been craving a rp with zuko and my oc]

Hi, I was wondering if you might be interested in doing a Kuroshitsuji or ATLAB RP with me? It's been a while since I've done either but saw them on your list and got quite excited at the possibility of doing one again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back