• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom a strange world (ooc)

Characters
Here
Yeah i was going with beezel, having fear of birds, Because Yes she's takes on traits of bugs, Also Beezel Has an Norwegian accent, while Belphi has That typical Russain accent.

LOL

Also I Imagined on How beezel Would react, I also Found a youtube video that resembles her reaction

pfff-

also heres another meme for u about her being fallen being a magpie towards beezel

don't mind my handwriting lolol

2022_04_06_0k5_Kleki.png

XDDDDD
Beezel: *Walks into the room with belphi* Okay Where's this person I'm Supposed to meet?
Belphi: They will be here in three, Two, One
Fallen: *poofs into existance* I'm A BIRD!
Beezel: *Screams Like a little Girl and Runs away*
Belphi: *is enjoying this*

Thx

How did Beezel devolop that Fear, Is because Levi and Belphi Dared her to go into the Birds Cage, and It did not End well, Because ALL THE BRIDS SAW HER AS A YUMMY BUG LUNCH (Because she was in HEr bug Form and all the birds chased her around and Belphi and Levi wouldn't let her out until the 30 minutes ended.) It was a total nightmare to Beezel, but a good revenge to Both levi and belphi

Luckily, Luce was there to end it early And punish them, by not allowing belphi to not have her chocolate, and Take levi's money Away for a Week and their Statuses as top students.

mhm, Also I think, both technoblade and Belphi are a bit similar.

Both Don't like annoying and loud people, and will not back down from a fight.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back