• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom a strange world (ooc)

Characters
Here
I'd totally love for Ranka to warm up to Belphi once she gets over being intimidated by her, I think their dynamic could be really fun honestly!

but THE Technoblade chilling with Belphi would be a surprise And ASTA IS NOT GONNA CARE

nocchi nocchi I am all up for Ranka eventually crushing on Grell!
I totally want to explore Ranka's bisexuality more, and have that small plot of her crushing on another girl!! I always headcanoned her as having a crush on Sheryl Nome, so I can't wait to be able to write her exploring her sexuality in this

im most likely gonna put a huge post for my first post since I'm playing 3 characters in one place

Ima Probably make Beelze, To make some comedic Relief and Also TO BELPHI'S ANNOYANCE

Somehow i think Ghostbur is going to make Belphi's I question You list.

Belphi, Normally isn't used to Seeing Ghost, Bc She sleeps Alot, and also because Wilbur has a personality That's a bit similar to her, LIKE A LITTLE BIT SIMILAR

I'm Probably gonna make Asta's and Beezlebub First impressions a little later, Belphi already got s First impression, Which I'm going to explain on belphi's First impressions

Also Edited and added Belphi's impression on beezel and how they met.

Alfhaldha the two big reactions towards Beam are fear or relating to his thirst for blood lololol. I’ll try and dish out his first impressions of everyone later 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back