• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom a strange world (ooc)

Characters
Here
Pfffft tech and magpie are defiantly gonna be ready. they've seen alot from the minecraft dimension and train little to extremely hard

I'm trying to find a short clip of Sonic's werehog form retractable arms. I would describe it, but it's easier to show than tell, I guess.

I'm trying to find a short clip of Sonic's werehog form retractable arms. I would describe it, but it's easier to show than tell, I guess.
Sonic Unleashed is actually my favorite Sonic game!! So I know exactly how they look

i have no idea wtf yall talking about. the only way i know sonic is that ive watched countless seasons of the show in my childhood, and i have a younger cousin who doesnt know how to fing shut up

I should note beforehand, I have a full time job so replies might be a little bit slow; I just ask that you guys don't flood me when things get started lol

I can probably post once everyday or every other day depending on my schedule?

I should note beforehand, I have a full time job so replies might be a little bit slow; I just ask that you guys don't flood me when things get started lol

I can probably post once everyday or every other day depending on my schedule?
Thanks for letting us know!

Apologies. I couldn't resist the urge to put Danny Phantom in a zombie apocalypse setting.

now that you think about it, if danny is able to sense ghosts, im probably gonna end up putting ghostbur in here too just for the sake of it XD

When I get home from work, I might do a first impressions sort of thing for Ranka where I guess what her opinion/first impression of the characters would be! I think that'd be a fun way to start to plot relationships between the characters!

When I get home from work, I might do a first impressions sort of thing for Ranka where I guess what her opinion/first impression of the characters would be! I think that'd be a fun way to start to plot relationships between the characters!
That does sound like fun.

Ahhh I love doing character impressions/first impressions !

I'll probably do those when I have the chance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back