• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom a strange world (ooc)

Characters
Here

fairyfawn

happy days
hello there everyone! this is the ooc thread for a strange world, where we can plot and chat! so you know, you guys can start chatting and plotting! so uh, that's it I guess! oh, i'll try to get some zombie lore/variant types up soon hopefully!

Grell's form is still a WIP but she is definitely open to plots! ^^

Watching! Just signed up with Ranka Lee~ Would love to plot with some of the other characters in here

im fine with Ranka having a crush on techno- but i can almost assure you that its gonna be one sided XD

Seabiscuit Seabiscuit I'd love for Ranka and the werehog Sonic to interact!! Maybe their first encounter is him coming in to protect her from a hoard of zombies or something?

dance of the corvids dance of the corvids I was kind of hoping it'd be one sided so that totally works out HAHAHA

if ranka ends up confessing at one point though, techno is gonna be brutally honest but will slightly sugar coat the fact he has no interest in her ashadadjivdhkx

if ranka ends up confessing at one point though, techno is gonna be brutally honest but will slightly sugar coat the fact he has no interest in her ashadadjivdhkx
Ranka has bad luck, because in her canon she gets rejected by her crush too HAHAH I'm excited for this little plot to play out honestly

Ranka has bad luck, because in her canon she gets rejected by her crush too HAHAH I'm excited for this little plot to play out honestly
Almost like Amy Rose and her crush on Sonic. It's implied that Sonic only wants to be friends with her, nothing more.

im actually so excited for this to start. its already have so many interests in it too : D

im actually so excited for this to start. its already have so many interests in it too : D
Me too. I always wanted to try Sonic in a zombie apocalypse setting. I'm thinking that he somehow regained his werehog form when he got removed from his world and put into this one. If you were to stick to the canon, he lost his werehog form at the end of Sonic Unleashed.

I'm really excited too!

And about Sonic, Ranka would definitely feel indebted to him after he protects her, so it'd probably be difficult to get her to leave his side afterwards lol She would definitely want to pay him back somehow

Then techno and Fallen would be just awkwardly watching from afar while saving their own skin lol

oh yeah i guess i should say that the zombies in this are not your regular walking dead slow corpses.

these zombies are fast and know how to climb, open doors, throw bricks, etc...

I'm really excited too!

And about Sonic, Ranka would definitely feel indebted to him after he protects her, so it'd probably be difficult to get her to leave his side afterwards lol She would definitely want to pay him back somehow
Poor Sonic. As if being chased down by Amy wasn't enough. LOL.

oh yeah i guess i should say that the zombies in this are not your regular walking dead slow corpses.

these zombies are fast and know how to climb, open doors, throw bricks, etc...
All the more reason for Sonic to use his speed in his hedgehog form. Unless the zombies could catch up with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back