• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom a strange world (ooc)

Characters
Here
Sorry for writing her nickname wrong, and Explosion Death YASSS

well i mean- minecraft players kinda fall over when they die and disappear--

but I'm gonna make her drop her HBO, Beanie, And Axe

she named her axe Memories-

which is why her ghost forms nickname is memory

YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

bout to reply with fallen attempting attack, but the older brother figures holding her back lmao

she thinks every stranger she meets is a threat so don't mind that XD

Alfgslshfslfh hopefully Grell won’t be weirded out by the half naked shark man coming from the ground lmao

Beezlebub meaning:

Beelzebub or Beelzebul is a name derived from a Philistine god, formerly worshipped in Ekron, and later adopted by some Abrahamic religions as a major demon. The name Beelzebub is associated with the Canaanite god Baal. In theological sources, predominantly Christian, Beelzebub is another name for Satan

Sebastien Michaelis associated Beelzebub with the deadly sin of pride. However, according to Peter Binsfeld, Beelzebub was the demon of gluttony, one of the other seven deadly sins, whereas Francis Barrett asserted that Beelzebub was the prince of idolatry.

Beezlebub meaning:

Beelzebub or Beelzebul is a name derived from a Philistine god, formerly worshipped in Ekron, and later adopted by some Abrahamic religions as a major demon. The name Beelzebub is associated with the Canaanite god Baal. In theological sources, predominantly Christian, Beelzebub is another name for Satan
Also In some of the tales, They Referance Beezelbub as Demon Of bugs too Btw

nice nice. i was generally confused as to why Beezelbub was corrected as Beezlebub while i was typing my reply, so i searched it up for the meaning-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back