• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Strange (sort of) Dark RP Idea

WakingDawn96

Dreams Come True
Hey, so I have a strange OC that I want to use, and so I’m looking for a partner to RP with me. The idea here would be a Son of Hades x Princess RP. My OC is clearly the son of Hades, so I’m looking for someone who is willing to play as a princess. ?

A few rules and whatnot:

- Please be 18+ of age

- Please post at least a paragraph of four to five sentences at the minimum

- Please be kind and respectful

- I do have a discord so if you want to RP on there, I’m more than happy to

- If it works out naturally in the story, I would like to add some romance to the story, so just keep that in mind

- I’m thinking that we should do this as a medieval low (magic and whatnot are still there but not so much fantasy races like orcs and whatnot) fantasy story

If you are interested, please let me know here or in a PM! ?

Hey... not interested in playing a princess, but we have similar interests. Can I add you on discord for future rp's? (if yes, then please send your discord)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back