• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A strange friend! (18+)

Jessie_Ackerman

Survey Corps
Hya!

So I've been having an idea I wanted to explore for a while. Now I'd accept only partners 18+ years and above. ON TO THE RP!

My idea is that two long time friends, both Male, have found themselves in a predicament when one of them (My OC) gets turned into the opposite gender (Female). They try to cope with the burden that the situation leaves them in. Where they have to keep their relationship as life long friends, but can't help but feel 'strange' about it.

Now it'll be a quick intro, we'd have some time to spend with both of them as Male to get a feel for them. Then My OC changes and we see how it goes.

Please PM me or leave a message here so we can create character sheets. Feel free to ask me anything!

Hope you have a good time and see ya!

Last edited:
Alright I'd be down with this plot line, sounds pretty coolio, if you are still looking partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back