Story A story I wrote

Ryanblorpblorp

A random roleplayer who is hated on Discord
The boys who liked popcorn

Chapter One
Jackson, Oscar and Dom liked popcorn. They would eat popcorn all day, all night. One day the three brothers heard of something that excited them so much they were literally bouncing off the walls - a new popcorn factory was in town. It was called Popcorn Haven. Now, the boys wanted to go to Popcorn Haven and get some of that sweet, sweet popcorn for themselves. But their father would never let them go. They needed a plan. "I have a plan." said Dom. "We ask Dad if we can go out in the garden. When we're outside, we'll dress as men who work at the popcorn factory - we'll sneak out the garden, go to the factory, eat popcorn ." he explained. "Good plan. But I see one small flaw. Won't the boss be angry if he catches us eating?" said Jackson. "Got it! We'll fill a bag with popcorn, and eat it at home in our room." said Oscar, smugly. "Um, OK." said Jackson and Dom, in unison.

Chapter Two
They went up to their dad."Hi, Dad. Can we go in the garden?" Oscar asked. "Sure, kids." their dad said. They ran upstairs, grabbed a bag containing the worker uniforms, sped back down, sprinted to the door until.. "Hold it right there, misters! What's in the bag?!" yelled their dad. Jackson turned around. "Uh, shovels and buckets. We wanted to do some stuff in the sandpit." he lied. The three ran outside, made sure Dad wasn't watching them, and slipped on the uniforms. "Fantastic. To the factory!" Dom said. They clambered over the fence and began the long walk to Popcorn Haven.

Chapter Three
It was long, it was hard. Their feet hurt. They were so close. And then.. THUMP. Oscar collapsed of exhaustion. "It's.. one.. man down.. but.. we.. need to.. get there.." said Jackson, panting. "No.. we can't leave... Oscar.. behind.." replied Dom. "But.. our dream.." panted Jackson. "Our life.. matters more. We're.. in this.. together." argued Dom, and the two also collapsed in the blazing hot sun.

Chapter Four
Two hours passed. They didn't wake up. Were they dead? Meanwhile at their house their dad was wondering "where are the boys?" he decided to search outside. They weren't there. He started to panic. "Where are they? Have they been kidnapped? Are they dead? Have they run away from home?" he called the police. "Hello. I need help looking for my three sons, they've gone missing." Police cars stared patrolling the town, looking for three boys. One car got to Popcorn Have. The driver looked around. He saw three bodies, lying on the floor on the pavement nearby. The cop got out the car, looked at the bodies. They were all male, and.. wearing a chef uniform? He got his phone and called the boys' dad. "Hiya. I think I found your kiddies." their dad arrived at the scene. He knelt down at the boys' sides. "Dom? Oscar? Jackson? You okay, kids?" he whispered. Oscar slowly opened his very tired eyes. "Dad?" he wrapped him into a tight hug. When they finally pulled away, Dad said, "What are you doing?" What's with the costumes?" Oscar replied, "We wanted to go to a popcorn factory. The new one in town. So we pretended to be workers and we tried to get there to eat popcorn.. and then everything turned black." The other two opened their eyes. Dad hoisted Dom up onto his shoulder, started walking, and beckoned the others to follow him. "Huh? What? Dad, where are we going?" asked Dom, confused. "Popcorn Haven." said their dad.
"Beautiful." said the cop, with a tear in his eye.

Chapter Five
They reached Popcorn Haven. They stepped inside, and Dad boldly said "Workers! My children have been loving popcorn since they were four years old!" "Dad, this is embarrassing.." Dom muttered. But their dad just carried on. "They hatched a master plan to come here and have their fill of the food they love! They passed out in the streets. They risked their life to get here! So please, humble workers, please give my three sons the popcorn they've worked their hardest for." The workers glared at them for a bit. Then the manager, Ludovic Poppington, strode down the steps that led to his office. "Why of course, young men. You deserve popcorn!" and Dom, Jackson, and Oscar were given buckets of popcorn, and they were so delighted and flattered. "THANK YOU!" Jackson yelled happily. The three were smiling. There was joy in the building. The boys had once again had happiness. Before, they were bored and dull. But now, they were joyful, and happier than they had ever before been in their life.
Epilogue
"What a day, huh, kids?" remarked their dad. But their mouths were too full of popcorn to answer. Now, Oscar, Jackson, and Dom are fully grown men, and they still remember that day, on their quest to Popcorn Haven.

The end

I hope you liked my story. I spent quite a lot of time on this, please tell me what you think below :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back