Story a story i wrote in 6th grade (rushed)

bxbydoll

🏐
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Wandering through the graveyard, Alison drummed her fingers against her phone in her red hoodie pocket. It was foggy, and she wanted to visit her dead fathers grave. It created an eerie feeling and she shuddered lightly. “Dear gosh, its creepy...but it has to be done...” Alison had pretty, long, black hair and a slender body. She was 14 years old and her birthday was only a few weeks back. Her father had passed away due to cancer in his lungs. Rumor had went around in her family that he had not passed away due to that; he had gone into a bad deal with a witch and she took his life. Alison shook her head at the thought, it made her sad. Her father meant the most to her. He was with her through her whole entire life. She didn’t have any siblings; and she wasn’t the most popular in school, meaning she had no real friends. Yet even when she had felt down he had found a way to cheer her up.

Alison arrived. She sat down right beside of the gravestone and she began to hum softly. She thought about her life at school. Alison wasn’t getting bullied; it was more like teased. She wanted it to stop, but she couldn’t do anything about it. She looked down at her hands. They were beginning to get numb from the cold night that was coming. Alison stood, and walked home.

When she arrived, the house almost seemed silent. You could hear a pin drop. She looked around warily, not exactly noticing the necklace that was left on the coffee table in the living room. “She’s probably asleep,” she told herself. “At least, i think so...” she checked her phone. It read 7:38 PM and she had exactly three notifications; two missed calls. Alison sighed softly as she went up to her room. The hanging lights had stars at the end of them and it hung from her ceiling. She pushed past them and laid down. She curled up into a ball and then, without any reason, began to cry.

“Whats the matter with you, Alison?” A voice said. Alison immediately rose up. Her heart was racing; her stomach was filled with butterflies. But the voice was familiar and her mother stood at her door. “You scared me.” Alison said softly then buried her face into the pillow. “I was in my bedroom, I didn’t happen to hear you come home.” Her mother said. She came close to her and sat near her. Alison wiped her tears. “I miss dad, i went out on a walk when i came home. Sorry i didn’t answer you.” She said. Her mother nodded.

“Just worried about you, i miss him too, sweetheart. I came to tell you good night.” She kissed her daughter on the head and Alison couldn’t help but smile. “Thanks. Good night.” Her mom got up and went out. Her hands were still numb. Odd, she thought. None of my windows are open...

Suddenly, as Alison stood up, her bed covers were ice immediately. “What the-” Alison said, confused and scared. Alison backed away; her hands now felt normal. Not numb. Alison was frozen in fear. She. Had. Powers! Alison felt like jumping up and down in excitement or to scream. “Nononono, people are going to make fun of me!” Alison said, not thinking clearly. “They’ll call me Elsa, and i’ll be a freak!”

Alison scrambled to her drawer and pulled out a pair of fingerless gloves. They were black, she remembered she got them from her grandmother. Wait. She thought, putting one on. My grandma must know that i have powers! Alison perked up. But she had passed away a few months ago. Alison sighed. “Then never mind.” Alison changed into her set of pajamas and laid down. She played with a strand of her black hair, and thought about the next day. During that thought, she closed her eyes. Then, the teenage girl fell asleep.

The next day, her alarm on her phone went off many times. Annoyed, Alison shut off her phone, and rose up. Alison sighed and put on ripped jeans and a long, white sweater. Probably a bad idea, but she’d have to go with it. Alison rolled the fingerless gloves off of her hands to reveal a light blue heart in her palm. That must be my trigger, she thought. The thing that makes my powers...my powers. Alison lightly touched it, the suddenly, a shot of cold went through her and she gasped. Her finger was iced!

“I need these gloves. I’ll be kicked out of school if I do this to anybody...” Alison said, shaking her finger to get the ice away. It wouldn’t budge. She muttered a curse word under her breath and went out of her room to the bathroom. Turning on the hot water in the sink, she began to feel downhearted. “What if my friends find out and turn against me?” She said, softly, not wanting to awaken her mother. Her mother was in the next room over. When the hot water touched her hands, she felt something sting her. Like a million bees had just come up to her and stung her hands, she gasped and pulled away. Alison whimpered slightly, feeling the stinging go away after a few minutes. Alison closed her eyes. The sudden action scared her, but when she opened her eyes again, the ice was gone.

Alison sighed in relief and opened the door. She went out of the bathroom and back into her bedroom to slip on her gray converses. As she stood up, she looked at the necklace. She put it on, not feeling the feeling she had experienced before. She hid it under her shirt and went out of her bedroom, grabbing her bag on the way out.

As she walked, a cold breeze hit her in the face. Alison was almost at school, and she saw a mini group of girls ahead of her. Alison never understood the concept of how girls can talk their jaws off about boys. Literally, they talked about who dated who and who would look so cute together with who. It made her sick, they were too young to be dating.

Alison rolled her eyes as she approached the school. People entered. Some came out, or held the door. Suddenly a person pushed her, making her stumble. “Move outta the way, you little nerd.” The person who sounded like a girl hissed. Alison turned, and looked who that was, and it was true; it was a girl. Alison wanted to fire back at her, but didn’t say anything. She learned back in elementary school to care for nobody; they were just having a bad day or something. Alison went inside as the bell rang. Kids slammed lockers and she smelled the strong scent of perfume.

Alison sighed softly. She went to her locker and quickly pulled out her phone, headphones, and a folder she had needed. She walked into her busy classroom and went to her desk, kids sat on some desks, one was actually doing something right, some missing assignments like the teacher had asked. “Hey, uh,” one boy tapped her shoulder. Alison jumped in surprise and heard him bite back a laugh. “Alison, right? I’m Jacob. I noticed that you left something at school on Friday.” Alison turned to look at the boy. Her eyes widened.

The boy had blonde - maybe dirty blonde - hair and pretty blue with a hint of green eyes. He was wearing a gray hoodie and jeans. In his hands he had a locker magnet, it read ‘Look with your eyes, not your hands’. Alison took a deep breath and took the magnet with a swift swipe. “Thanks.” She said softly, looking at him. “My name is Alison-” Suddenly the teacher came in. She sat down at her desk and the kids had situated themselves. Alison could feel Jacob smile at her. “Nice to meet you, Alison.” He whispered. Alison felt her heart leap. What was this feeling? Was it...?

Alison quickly shook her head. She had just felt disgusted at the thought of dating at such a young age, she couldn’t do this now! She played with a loose strand of string out of her fingerless gloves. It was true. She would have the name Elsa and be made fun of, she would be embarrassed half to death! Alison’s cheeks grew pink in shame. She wanted to hide somewhere. Alison looked up and listened to the teacher.

An hour later, the bell rang. Kids slammed their books shut and metal chairs against the floor screeched. Alison winced and almost covered her ears, it was loud, but she stood up and put the metal magnet into her pocket. Alison walked over to the door, but kids were going out. It was crowded. Alison felt uncomfortable at the sight but it faded away as she walked out.

“Alison!” She heard her name and turned around. Jacob ran towards her. “What’s your next class?” He asked. “Um..mine is science..” she said, brushing a strand of hair out of her face. Jacob nodded. “Mine is math.” He stuck out his tongue at the word and she smiled. Alison walked to her locker and Jacob was murmuring incoherent things.

“Hey, by the way, you all of a sudden are wearing gloves. Why’s that, it’s not that cold,” Jacob asked. A sudden urge of annoyance came through Alison as she grabbed her books. “Just..because. Don’t ask anymore. Alright?” Jacob looked surprised as she went off to her next class.

As she entered the room she sat at her lab desk. Her partner was a girl who was clicking her nails on the desk. The drumming. Like she had done with her phone. “Nice gloves, nerd.” The girl said. Alison recognized the voice. The girl who had pushed her! Alison sighed. “Thanks, i guess.” “What’re they for, huh?” The girl swerved her chair over to face her. The girl had a tie-dye shirt on and a pink skirt on with...heavy...makeup. Alison didn’t want to look at her. Clown. She thought, almost laughing at the sight.

Alison ignored her. It was absolutely none of her business. “I bet they’re to hide something. Take them off!” She heard a girl behind her say. Alison’s eyes widened. Her hands moved away but the girl quickly grabbed them. People looked over. Alison’s breath hitched; she heard them whispering and as the glove came off. Alison cried out as the girl gasped, but before Alison knew it, a small blast of ice came out of her fingertips and she fell backwards off of the stool, and she blacked out, but before she saw complete darkness, kids coming towards her and the girl shrieking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back