• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A story based on the Mandalorian anyone? [ M/M & M/F ]

Valerin

Dreamer
The title says it all. After indulging in one of the latest additions to the Star Wars franchise, my muse is all giddy and ready for a story. It doesn't have to be a fandom story necessarily; all I want is to write about something in the same vein as the Mandalorian. I already have a couple of ideas in mind both for something short, like a one-shot story, or for something long-term. I'm open to world-building, character development and plotting until our fingers grow sore. I'm open for it to be an M/M or M/F story, with a slight preference for it to be the first.

If you want to know how I am as a writer, check out my partner ad linked in my signature. In short, I'm looking for something fairly advanced in terms of literacy.

With all that said, feel free to hit me up if anything even tickles the slightest of interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back