• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Steampunk Trek Through Hell (Interest Check)

abe-chan

Degenerate furr-e
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(Hey there! Apologies in advance, while I am not new to roleplaying, I am new to this site and am still getting my bearings such as whether or not I'm allowed to link my character here!)

First, Some OOC Stuff:
Hello! My name is Abe (pronounced ah-bae)! Nice to meet you. I'm looking for players to roleplay out or brainstorm a steampunk idea I've had in the back of my had for ages now! I do have a character already made but I can make a new one, and I'm also fairly flexible with who you can play. You should probably be okay with your character getting at least a little scuffed up, but things like romance and gore are completely optional. I'm mostly looking for one-on-one (can I post this in group interest checks also?) or maybe a small group at most. Other takes on this prompt, such as a sci-fi setting, or maybe some fandoms (however Im not really into some of the popular ones I am sorry!) are also appreciated! I'm fairly new here, so please help me out ^^'!

A Steampunk Trek Through Hell:
Humanity (and other race's) heavy use of industrial technology of the steam variety have angered the wrath of mother nature, bringing on a much faster and more violent global warming than in our timeline. Temperatures have heated up several degrees already, deserts are getting unbearably hot, coastlines sinking, storms worsening, etc. While the collapse of civilization as we know it is occurring, the western states of the United States sends our characters (and possibly some NPCS) through the mountains and death valley to find a place away from the collapse to rekindle the flames. Since most of the resources have been damaged by the collapse and communication between east and west as been cut, this journey would have to be done on foot and not by advanced technology like steam truck or blimp, unfortunately. But hiking through a desert isn't an easy task, the lawless land is filled with bandits, as well as mother nature herself. We will have to carry pounds and pounds of useful supplies which we will need to replenish often, and skirmishes with outlaws might be frequent.

360_F_199128596_KlPNUhUnsBd5KlamytAc0fAjtfH4X8yh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back