Story A start of a Sci-Fi beginning

MadWitchJay

Roleplay Availability
I am not an author but I have been done a bit of writing. Have made a few attempts to write something I feel like I can stick to.
Huge fan of Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.

Kevin, a young space explorer from the planet Mandre in the Zenazoom system, woke up on the floor in a dark.

‘’Ow, my head hurts like crazy.’’ complained Kevin, rubbing his aching head. ‘’ Why does my head feel like it was hit with a thousand hammers weighing a thousand ton?’’

‘’That may or may not have been my fault. Said Rad, or R.A.D: Rationally Addicted Duster.

‘’What?’’

‘’Look, it does not matter.’’

‘’Where are my clothes?”

“They are on the floor"

“Why are my clothes on the floor?”

“Because the Gorgonoxian janitor that found you on board this battlecruiser, and dragged you to this room left them there"

“Since when do the Gorgonoxians travel this far from Noxian JB6?

“Since the slime slugs stopped producing slime"

“Sounds awesome.’’

“Really? That doesn't sound very good to me.”

“Do you know what sarcasm is?”

“Sarcasm: the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.’’

‘’Yeah, anyway, where are we?’’

In a different room on board the ship two Gorgonoxians was wondering the same thing so they asked. J-E-Z-N-I-C, which stood for Japanese English Zero Nonsense Interactive Computer, and was the on ship computer system. Note that Japanese and English don’t have the same meaning in Gorxian.

“Our current location is less than 10 000 km away from Gliese 581. Approximately 10 AU away from Noxian JB6.” It answered.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back